˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝙐𝘼 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 PT2˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

My alarm began to blare incredibly loud. I knew what day it was, The UA Sports Festival. I practically flew from my bed onto the floor. I quickly began to get dressed, before rushing downstairs to eat breakfast.

"You're going to do great today, I believe in you." My patted my back as I scarfed down the last bit of my breakfast.

"I can't wait to see you crash and burn!" My brother called down from his room.

"Alright I have to go, bye Mom!" I ran to the front door, and headed to Ochaco's. She was already outside waiting for me.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

"Aw man! I was totally hoping I could wear my costume!" Mine tugged at her shirt of the gym uniform.

"At least everyone'll be in uniforms. That'll keep things fair, right?" Ojiro said while he was stretching.

"I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round." Sato rubbed his hands together, nervously.

"No matter what they've prepared, we must persevere." Tokoyami crossed his arms together, and nodded his head down.

"Right," Shoji nodded in agreement.

"Everyone! Get your game faces on!" Iida came bursting through the door to our room, "We're entering the arena soon!"

Mineta began mumbling something to himself, and Midoriya took deep breaths.

"Midoriya." I watched Midoriya turn to Shoto Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki. What's up?" The whole class watched the two, all of us tensed.

"From an objective standpoint, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you." Todoroki stared at him with a cold expression.

Midoriya flinched but nodded. Todoroki wasn't finished, "However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out," Midoriya's eyes widened, "I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two, but know that I will beat you." His glare was as sharp as ice.

Kaminari tried to lighten the mood, "Woah, what's with all these declarations of war lately?"

Kirishima walked up to Todoroki and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Yeah. What's the big deal? Why are you pickin' a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started!"

Todoroki shrugged his hand off, "We're not here to be each other's friends...Don't forget, this is a team effort." He walked off.

We all stood around in shock, for he was a very quiet, secluded person, and here he was making ambiguous threats and declares of war.

"Wait a sec Todoroki...I don't know what's going through your head, or why you think you'd need to tell me that you'll beat me. And, yeah, of course you're better than me." Midoriya spoke to Todoroki, but it felt like he was speaking to all of us, "In fact, you probably have way more potential than anyone in the hero course. That's why you got in so easily." He was almost beginning to ramble.

"Midoriya, maybe you're being a little hard on yourself, and us." Kirishima was trying to calm Midoriya down.

"No! He's right you guys. All the other courses...they're coming for us with everything they've got." He relaxed his clenched fists to the sides of his body, "We're all gonna have to fight to stand out......And I'll be aiming for the top too." He looked up at Todoroki.