˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙑𝙨. 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●••●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

Pink Queen

Hey!

Feline Empress/Emperor/Empry

Heyooooo!

<-- Earphone Jack -->

Sup guys

🙦Girl With Ponytail🙦

Hi!

Choco

Mr. Aizawa is strict 😓

🐸Ribbit🐸

He looks like he hasn't gotten sleep in years

Feline Empress/Emperor/Empry

Did you guys notice how Bakugou's hair looks like a Pomeranian's fur 😂

Pink Queen

Omfg, I thought the same thing. 😂

🙦Girl Meets Ponytail 🙦

I would hate to ruin the chat, but we should all be getting some rest soon. I don't want you to be tired like Aizawa-sensei.

Pink Queen

You're right, night babes. <3

🐸Ribbit🐸

Night

Feline Empress/Emperor/Empry

I wish you all great dreams😞💕

Choco

Night!!

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●••●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

"(Y/n)!" Someone was in my room, whisper yelling my name.

"Huh- who's there?-" I asked to the darkness as I sat up on the bed.

"It's me, Kaito."

"What do you want?-" (Y/n)

"Remember we were gonna go find the cat that's been lurking around the neighborhood," (Kaito)

"Oh yeah! I'll be there in a second, just get out of my room so I change." (Y/n)

"Uh- I'm not in your room-." (Kaito)

I looked around and realized my phone was on, and I was on a call with Kaito. The time 5:30am flashed in my face. "Wait what-?"

"Just hurry up, you said you wanted to look for it before school! We've got two hours before you would normally wake up so lets get going soon!" (Kaito)

I ended the call and got up, quickly getting dressed into my uniform. Once I finished, I rushed downstairs to meet Kaito, also fitted in his appropriate uniform waiting for me at the door. "Ready?" "Hell yeah!" I whisper yelled, throwing my fist in the air.

We both walked out the door and started looking through the neighborhood, seeking out a snow white cat.

I had seen it a couple of times, but it always ran away because of another person or a car passing by. I only noticed this once, but the cat had two different colored eyes. One was light orange and the other was a light green color. It reminded me of how I had two different colored ears.