˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝙐𝙎𝙅˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●••●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

"Heyyyyy Mommmm and Gremmmmmlinnnnn~" I said in my sing-song voice as I opened the door to home. Once the door fully swung open I gasped extra dramatically like a little toddler.

"Hey (N/n), I can tell you noticed your little gift." Mom was smiling to me from the couch. Awaiting in a small adorable (f/c) cat bed, was the cat me and my gremlin brother had rescued that very morning.

"FUR-BALL LOOK WE GOT TO KEEP IT!!" Kaito said as he appeared from around the corner of the hallways that lead to the extra rooms in the house on the first floor.

"(N/n), since you were the one who wanted this cat the most you get to name it. I checked and it's a girl by the way. As if you probably already knew." Mom chuckled softly.

"Wow..." The cat woke up and saw me, then immediately got off the bed and came to me. She rubbed up against my leg. "Hmmm.. how about.....Katsume?..." Katsume just looked up and purred.

"Katsume it is," I giggled and picked up her up, then walked off to my room. I grabbed the cat bed with my tail on the way out of the room.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

I was sitting on my bed with Katsume on my lap when I received a message from a new group chat.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●••●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

🙦Yaomomo🙦

Hey guys! I gathered everybody's numbers and decided to make a class 1A group chat!!

#############

Cool! It's Denki Kaminari btw ;)

Feline Empress/Emperor/Empri

Yooo bet! It's the one and only cool cat, (Y/n)
(L/n) ;)

Lightning and the Thunder

If I payed you to say nya would you do it?

<-- Earphone Jack -->

Kaminari wtf?..

##############

Hello fellow classmates! I am Tenya Iida.

#################

How the hell was my number leaked, I need fucking answers

Iida

Language please! Who are you?

Feline Empress/Emperor/Empri

Probably Bakumad

𓃠Angry Beast𓃠

Tf you just call me fur-ball?

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●••●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

I turned off the phone, not wanting to have a whole fight through text and bother everyone. Instead, I just went back to playing with Katsume and occasionally scrolling through TikTok. I ended up falling asleep, cuddling with Katsume.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

In the morning, nearing the school, me, Ochaco, and Deku got caught in a media brigade. Because of the big crowds, I was holding Ochaco's hand.