˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝙐𝘼 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 PT1˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

"Did you guys see the news last night? I really wish they didn't show our picture...I looked high." I was talking with Kaminari and Kirishima.

"Those news channels love us, we're technically celebrities," Kaminari smirked.

"Yeah it's kinda crazy right?" Kirishima gave me and Kaminari fist bumps.

"Get over yourselves. They came for the pro's and that the infamous U.A was broken into," Jirou made the attempt to lower those two's ego's.

"Who knows what would have happened if the teachers didn't show up," Sero pointed out.

"WHY'D YOU SAY THAT! I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!" Mineta started bawling his eyes out.

"SHUT UP!" Bakugou whipped his head around and started yelling, "GROW A PAIR LOSER!"

"Did you see All Might fighting the bird guy?" I could see Sato turn to Tokoyami.

"Hey, Bakusad." I turned my chair around and put my feet on Bakugou's desk.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" He screamed in my face and shoved my feet off his desk.

"Hey! I was comfy! Whatever.." I handed him a note that read: 'I assume you want your jacket back, it's in my bag. Try to be discreet about it though, I don't want Mina going berserk.'

I turned back around and moved my bag closer to Bakugou's desk. I could hear him take out the hoodie and shove it in his own bag. Afterwards, I put mine back on the hook.

Then Iida burst into the room, screaming "EVERYONE! HOMEROOM IS ABOUT TO BEGIN PLEASE BE IN YOUR SEATS!" As he looked around, he saw he was the only one not in his seat. "MY APOLOGIES!" He proceeded to sit down.

And right when I thought that was the end of it, Aizawa walked into class..."HUH?! AIZAWA?!?!" The whole class screamed in unison.

"Morning Class..." He walked over to his podium.

"MISTER AIZAWA I'M GLAD YOU'RE OK!" Iida shouted really, really, REALLY loudly.

"Iida! Volume.." I covered my ears.

"Oh, my apologies Y/N.." He nodded his head at me.

"My well-being is irrelevant..What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet." Aizawa said that as if it were a good thing. You could feel the fact everyone in the class had tensed up slightly. "The UA Sports Festival's about to start."

"YES!" Kirishima threw his fist up in the air.

"AGH WHY WOULD SAY IT LIKE THAT?!" We all yelled at our teacher.

"LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!" Kirishima was all excited, but then Kaminari pushed his face, forcing him to sit back down.

"Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jirou spoke up.

"They could attack once we're all in one vicinity,"Ojirou backed Jirou up on her thoughts.

"Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled. Plus, our school is safer than ever...Not to mention they're increasing security compared to past events. This event is a huge opportunity for all of you. We can't just cancel it," Aizawa lectured the lot of us, but some were still skeptical..

"But why not?! It's just the sports festival." I could hear Mineta biting his nails behind me.

"But Mineta, don't you know how important this is?" The rest of the class all turned to Mineta and Midoriya, but when I turned around Bakugou was looking out the window.