˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●••●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

I was practically a ball of sunshine today. Why? Because today was my first day as a hero-in-training.

I quickly got dressed and ate breakfast. Then once I was ready I headed out the door to the train station. Ochaco had texted me that morning telling me she wouldn't be able to take the normal train, so today I would be all alone.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

I was sitting in the class room with my head down when I heard two people yelling at each other. The voices were familiar, and I looked up to see Teacher's Pet and Fluffy Haired Boy right behind me.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"HAH!?" Fluffy Hair said with an evil smirk on his face.

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing up that desk."

"You're kidding me right?! Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?!"

And that's when I burst out into laughter, gaining attention from the two. I couldn't help it!

"HEY IT'S YOU!" (Fluffy Hair)

"You're the one with all those snarky remarks!" (Teacher's Pet)

"Sorry, sorry. It's just.." I started laughing so hard I had a hard time speaking," The...thing about the....stick up your ass-" I had to hold my stomach because of how much it hurt from laughing. I had paused so much in my sentence because of that too.

"You shouldn't laugh at a classmate, especially after they get insulted!" Teacher's Pet started chopping the air like a robot. "Let's start over, my name is Tenya Iida from the Sõme Private Academy-"

Me and Fluffy Hair both spoke at the same time," Sõme?!" Blonde Boy continued talking, "So you must think you're better than me?!I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one.."

He gasped and put his hand on his chest, "You would threaten me?! Your own classmate?!" (Iida)

I raised my hand. "I would."

Then we all noticed the Green Haired looking nerd standing at the door.

"It's him....." (Iida)

Everyone turned towards the door. The boy spoke, "Um- Hi...-"

"Good morning!" (Iida)

I just laid my head down and waited for Ochaco. I was watching the scene at the door to pass the time.

"My name is Tenya Iida-"

"I know-... I'm Izuku Midoriya., it's super nice to meet you"

The boy behind me looked like he was gonna bite Midoriya's head off just for standing in this room.

"Midoriya....you realized that there was something more to the Practical Exam didn't you? You must be very perspective, and I completely misjudged you. I admit that as a student you are far superior to me" (Iida)

I whispered to myself, "Sounds like a cheesy rom-com movie..."

I heard a small chuckle from behind me but didn't bother to see who it was.

Then I heard a very familiar voice. "Hey I recognize that messed up hair! Falling boy!" Ochaco had finally arrived. I rolled my eyes and smiled as I saw that Midoriya was blushing and getting all nervous around my best friend.

Then some weird yellow log appeared on the floor. "If you're just here to make friends then I suggest you go home." Everyone got silent and stared at the man on the floor in a sleeping bag.