< IV >

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

For six years. She has been holding it inside for six years. A tear escapes my eyes and I just noticed that I've been crying the entire time.

I didn't like Rio, but now I hate him. How could he act like that towards Andrea? He's absolutely heartless.

'Neveah-' She gets off the bed and forces a smile at me. 'But I'm okay now. I just didn't want to talk about it.'

Her story is one of the worst stories I've ever heard and I feel so sorry for her. But I'm also a little hurt and angry.

I trust Neveah the most out of everyone, besides my mom, and she didn't tell me about the big things in her life.

All this time, she told me that her parents died because of a heart attack. She never wanted to talk about it and I let it be because I didn't want to remind her of the fact that her parents had died.

But it was all a lie. They did die, just not in the way she said.

The fact that she kept it all to herself scares me. All this time, six fucking years is a long time, she kept it to herself. She kept it inside and suffered in silence.

'Why didn't you tell me?' I ask. She looks at me, and if I wasn't crying already, I would break down right here and now.

She doesn't know why exactly and that hurts even more. Did she feel like she couldn't trust me?

'I didn't do it on purpose, I swear!'

I get up and walk over to her. 'Do you not trust me enough?'

She shakes her head and grabs my arm to grasp my attention.

'Of course I trust you, you're my best friend!' I've never seen Neveah this worried about anything in her entire life. 'What was it then?'

'I didn't want to put you in danger... Because-' 'Omertá. And because we would've killed you.' a voice finishes her sentence.

We both stare at the person at the door, but his eyes are on Neveah only. God that piece of shit!

I lunge at him, but Neveah pulls me back before I can even go near him. 'He's not worth it!'

'You're a tough one, little girl.' Leonardo snorts, before walking towards the windows.

How did he even get in? 'If you have any questions, you can ask me. Rio won't be as nice as I am.' He smirks.

Neveah simply gives him a death-stare, but he doesn't seem to care. All he cares about is the fact that she's looking at him.

'Get out Tiago.' His smirk only grows at hearing her calling him that again. Tiago.

But he listens to her. Leonardo slowly makes his way to the door and looks over his shoulder. 'You better be down in five minutes.' He mumbles, leaving the door open just a small bit before leaving.

'Look, I get that you're angry but we can't be fighting if we want to get out of this place.' She sighs and as much as I want to talk back, she's right.

'As soon as we're home, we're going to talk.' I demand and she nods immediately. She wants to tell me everything if that meant that we would get out of this together.

'So what's the plan?' 'First, we need to see where we are, because.' She points to the big windows, 'last time I checked, Milan didn't have a beach.'

I walk towards the window and look outside. The coral blue water shimmers in the sunlight as waves crash against the rocks.

If we were here in better circumstances, I would've enjoyed it. But I don't even know where we are, why we're here, and how we got here.