< LVIII >

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

I follow Neveah and Celine through the house and look at them when we stop in front of Celine's bedroom door. 

'Why are we here?' Celine opens the door and steps into her room. 'We need to talk to Kai.' 'Why?' 

'I honestly don't know, I just followed Celine.' She chimes, making me chuckle as we also step into the room. 

Kai is laying in bed and slowly turns to us. 'Why are you still in bed?' 

'Do I have a reason to be out of bed?' Celine turns to me and rolls her eyes, before turning back to Kai.

He has been acting like this ever since we got here. Sleeping more than usual and not doing much around the house, besides following Celine around. It's fine with me. 

But I don't understand why Neveah and Celine need him to get up. 'It's already past twelve and we need to get everything ready.' 

She walks past him, towards a bag on the ground, and crouches down so that she can probably grab his clothes. 

'Why do we have to get everything ready?' 

'They're coming back today.' Celine says, pulling something out of her bag. 

'Is that today?' I ask a little startled. Neveah and Celine look at me and nod in sync, making my heart beat like crazy. 

It has been thirty-eight days since we last saw the Curzio's. 

Thirty-eight days since I've last seen him. 

And today they're coming back. Both of them are. Shit. 

I was not prepared for this. Not today. I mean, I should be fine but I don't think I can face him yet. 

I've been doing better, still not sleeping the best, but fine. And now, today, they'll be back. I'll have to face Rio again without wanting to shove my fist so far up his fucking ass-  

'Cataleya?' Neveah looks at me, almost stumbling over her own feet. 

The moment I got a little better, she got worse. 

She was sick a few days ago, a little cold according to Celine, but she's doing better now. I think. 

I hope. 

'Yes?' 'You forgot didn't you?' I nod and slowly walk over to her, just to make sure she doesn't fall. 

I honestly forgot because I didn't want to be reminded of it. I didn't need to keep thinking about it. So I didn't think about it at all and tried to enjoy my days with the girls. 

And Marco, Brandon, and Kai of course. 

They've been sweet the entire time and Brandon slowly started to get back to normal. As far as normal goes. 

'Anyways, they'll be here in an hour. So get out of bed and get dressed.' Celine states, throwing some clothes towards Kai. An hour. 

I have to prepare myself in an hour. 

Her arm is healing pretty quickly and she can almost take off her cast. At least, that's what she said. 

Celine looks at something in Kai's bag and crouches down again. 'Why did they have to stay in Italy again?' 

'They had some business to attend if you want to know ask them.' Neveah chimes, walking over to the bed. She looks like she's about to puke again. 'Are you okay?' 

'I'm fine, just need to sit down for a second.' I nod and stay close to her, in case she falls over. 

'Why do you have a bottle of Doxapine in your bag?' Celine asks, making all of us turn to her.