< XXVII >

Celine Elloise Dufort:

'Elle, please tell me that you're not letting this slide!?' Leonardo asks as he storms into my room.  

I simply stare at him as he strides over to me, grabbing me by my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. 

'She has no choice.' Rio groans as he follows his cousin into my room. 

'I have a choice. I would much rather stay with the girls than with you.' I sneer before I continue to pack my shit. 

To be honest, Rio didn't really give me choice, but I'm happy he didn't. I don't want to stay here with them. It's not safe and I want to stay as far away from him as possible. 

'Trust me Cel, you don't. You have to take care of Davis. That's the only reason you're going with them.' He states, smirking like the prick he is. 

'I want to stay with Neveah!' Leon shouts, grasping all the attention again. 'It's not safe.' Rio and I say at the same time. 

Leon knows it's not, but he doesn't care about that right now. He only cares about the fact that he won't be able to stay close to his girl for a while. 

'I don't care!' He shouts, stepping away from us. I sigh and continue throwing my stuff in the suitcase Marco gave me. 'Please tell him that he needs to stop behaving like a little kid?' Rio jokes, making me roll my eyes at him. 

'Tell him yourself.' 'You know I'm right here, right?' We stare at Leon and continue as if nothing happened. 

'Don't tell me you two are still not talking to each other?' Leon asks, stepping in front of me. I ignore him and continue to pack my stuff. 'It's not my problem that she's still angry with me over something so ridiculous.' 

'Ridiculous?' 

'Yes, you're acting as if I-' 'You lied to me. You said you did not hear from Amir at all, but he sent those invitations and you didn't tell me!' I sneer, walking up to him. He sighs deeply and looks at Leon. 

'Don't look at him, look at me! He's not going to save your ass out of this one.' Rio's eyes turn to me, ready to consume me whole. 

I like to see him fucking try. 

'You should've told me. You should've let me decide if I wanted to break the contact with my best friend! You ruined that for me!' I shout at him, before turning back to my bag. 'I thought you said-' 'I was angry, I didn't mean that shit! Amir was my best friend and you fucking ruined that for me, you asshole!' 

'Fine! I'm sorry!' Leon gasps for air and looks at his cousin, but all I can do is grin. If he thinks that a simple sorry will fix this, he's dumber than I thought. 

'Did you just-' 'That doesn't make up for the fact that you lied Rafael.' I sneer, making him sigh deeply. 

Leon is totally appalled by the fact that Rafael even said the words "I'm sorry" and to be honest, so am I, but it doesn't make up for the fact that he lied to me. He ruined my friendship with Amir because he thought he had the right to do so. 

'What do you want me to do?' He asks a little worried and I wonder why. 'I want you to fix whatever is going on right now.'

'So we're all good?' I stare into his eyes and blink, not knowing what to say. 'As if you would care? You would still send me away with them, despite my answer.' 

He steps closer to me, just enough so he could grab me if he wanted to, but he knows better. He knows I don't want him to touch me right now. 

'What do you want me to do to make it up to you, Cel?' He asks again, desperate for an answer. 'I want you to stop making decisions for me, I'm not a child.'