Breaking the Awkwardness

"The supreme of happiness of life consists in the conviction that one is loved."
Victor Hugo

Awkwardness. Was the word that described Iwazumi and Oikawa's meeting. They were both sitting in the dining room. They both sat opposite from each other. Iwazumi was just looking around while Oikawa was looking down on the table. Sh't. Why the heck did Ms. Sawamura's guest had to be the prince?! Why!? Iwazumi was panicking inside and wasn't showing it on the outside. If you look at him, he looked calm and collected but inside, he was panicking and about to faint. On the other hand, Oikawa was wondering who this guy was. Who is this guy? I haven't seen him around the village when I was walking around... and also why isn't he panicking!? I'm the prince! Not like I care but- Oikawa's thoughts were interrupted when Ms. Sawamura went to the dining room to sit with the two of them in the dining table. She sat in the middle of the both of them. They were all silent until Ms. Sawamura spoke up.

"It's very nice to see that you had time to visit me Ruru!" Ms. Sawamura said cheerfully as she looked at Oikawa. Oikawa chuckled while Iwazumi was just looking at the both of them.

"Oh of course. Your one of my favorite people." Oikawa said it with a small smile on his face. Ms. Sawamura returned the smile. They were both talking and having a good time. As they were talking, Iwazumi was just looking at the both of them talking. Iwazumi then sighed softly. Ms. Sawamura heard the sigh and saw Iwazumi laying his head on the table.

"Oh! Dear, I'm so sorry that I forgot about you!" Ms. Sawamura apologized. Oikawa looked at the opposite side of him and saw Iwazumi laying his head as well. Iwazumi looked up and smiled softly at Ms. Sawamura.

"Oh it's fine! Don't worry about me! I'm just gonna go-" Iwazumi got up and was about to walk away until Ms. Sawamura held his wrist. Iwazumi then turned his head to the woman.

"Oh! Please. I don't want you to be bored!" Ms. Sawamura said.

"Oh it's fine! You and Toru can go talk-"

"Oh! But you must be bored! I'm sure you have nothing to do today!" Ms. Sawamura said.

Yeah. Iwazumi didn't have anything to do today. Iwazumi sighed.

"Well, what should I-" Iwazumi was about to ask until Ms. Sawamura spoke up.

"You and Ruru can go hang out for a bit and talk and get to know each other!" Ms. Sawamura said as she turned to Oikawa. She smiled at him then turned her head again to smile and Iwazumi.

Iwazumi looked at Oikawa and saw that Oikawa was already looking at him.

Iwazumi and Oikawa didn't want to talk to each other. So, Ms. Sawamura 'kindly' forced them out of her house and told them to walk around together. The two of them could simply walk off and leave each other then came back later and tell Ms. Sawamura that they had a good time together but they knew that Ms. Sawamura would see and hear them lying so they had to communicate. They were both now standing outside of Ms. Sawamura's house. Both of them were standing there looking at the scenery outside of Ms. Sawamura's house. Both of them were looking around, until the both of them then looked at each other. They awkwardly stared at each other for a few moments until Oikawa spoke up.

"So, your an Iwazumi?" Toru asked. Hajime looked offended.

"Excuse me?" Hajime said. Oikawa then looked at him with a worried expression.