The Realization of Tobio Kageyama

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Tobio is weirdly looking at the orange haired fellow. Debating whether his assumption is correct or not. Orange hair.. big brown eyes.. big bright smile.. Kageyama is having a bit of a crisis you would say. Tobio didn't know whether to believe that Hinata is a royal. If Hinata is a royal, why haven't he heard of him. Tobio kept staring at Hinata until Iwaizumi looked over to Tiobio and saw him looking at something. Iwaizumi looked at Tobio in confusion and looked at the direction where Tobio is looking at. Iwaizumi saw that Tobio is staring at Hinata.

"Tobio." Iwaizumi whispered to Tobio. Tobio got out of his thoughts and turned his head to Iwaizumi.

"Yeah?" Tobio whispered back.

"Why are you staring at him?" Iwaizumi asked. Tobio then looked back to Hinata and back to Iwaizumi. It took Tobio a bit to respond.

"Do you know who he is?" Tobio asked. Iwaizumi's expression then turned more confused.

"Huh?" Iwaizumi whispered a bit loudly.
"What do you mean who he is?" Iwaizumi said.
"It's the Hinata Shoyo dumbass! He's from the other kingdom." Iwaizumi said. As Iwaizumi mentioned Hinata, Tobio's confused expression then turned into a shocked expression, his mouth opening a bit and his eyes widening.

Iwaizumi noticed Tobio's weird expression.

"You okay?" Iwaizumi asked. Tobio was still processing the fact he talked to an actual prince a few times.
"Hello? Earth to Tobio?" Iwaizumi said as he raised his hand and started waving it in front of Tobio.

"Huh? What?" Tobio finally responded after a few minutes.

"Hey! You were spacing out or something. You okay?" Iwaizumi asked the boy.

"Uhh.. yeah." Tobio said as he turned his head back to looking at Hinata. Iwaizumi looked at Tobio weird but didn't think much of it and looked back at King Oikawa.

"And, I hope all of you enjoy this fine evening." King Oikawa says, finishing the speech. Most of everyone claps after the speech. After that, the ball began.

At the staircase

After the speech, everyone then went on to doing whatever. King Oikawa sighs and turns his body back to see Oikawa, Makki, Hinata and Mattsun. King Oikawa made his way to his son. King Oikawa then put his hands on Toru's shoulders.

"Son. This is your time to socialize and find someone. I hope." King Oikawa says with a smile. Toru awkwardly smiled back.

"Yes father.." Oikawa said.

King Oikawa then patted his shoulders then put his hands down and went to his wife. Toru then looked back and saw his best friends and cousin.

"You good?" Makki asked sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah." Oikawa said back.
"Lets just.. go down and do whatever I guess." Oikawa said as he turned his head back in front and made his way down the stairs. Makki, Mattsun and Hinata following behind him.

All of them made it down and started to walk around. Makki and Mattsun going to the foods, Oikawa and Hinata going around greeting guests. As Hinata was going around, he spotted Tobio at the drinks area, drinking a cup of warm milk. Shoyo smiled at seeing him and made his way to Tobio. Tobio didn't notice Hinata's presence until he heard Hinata's voice.