Faking is Shit

"I love you with no beginning, no end."
-Coco J. Ginger

The QNA and the meeting is today. The day where shit was about to go down.

"Heyyy! Iwa!" Daichi called out to his friend.

"Whattt!?" Iwaizumi said as he entered the living room with some food. Daichi pointed at the TV.

"Are you gonna watch the QNA with me?" Daichi asked. Iwaizumi looked at Daichi in disbelief.

"Didn't I say I wouldn't do anything relating to him?" Iwaizumi said. Daichi then looked at Iwaizumi in disbelief.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure that you're still kinda heartbroken and still in love but, you don't want to believe it so you ignore the feeling?" Daichi said, basically exposing Iwazumi. Iwaizumi's cheeks then went light red.

"N-no!!" Iwaizumi said.
"Plus! I have errands to do." Iwaizumi explained. Daichi's eyes widen a bit.

"Whaat?! I thought you were gonna stay here with me to watch TV!?" Daichi complained. Iwaizumi then rolled his eyes.

"Daichi, I don't just laze around all day. I actually do things unlike you." Iwaizumi said. Daichi pouted.

Iwaizumi chuckled at Daichi's expression.

"Wanna come with me?" Iwaizumi asked.
"I'm gonna stop by the food stores lateeerrr..~" Iwaizumi said, trying to get Daichi to be productive. Daichi's eyes lit up.

"Uhm. Why didn't you say so!?" Daichi excitedly said as he raised up from the couch. Iwaizumi smirked.

"Alrighty! Get ready, I'm gonna head out in a few!" Iwaizumi said as he walked away to put his plate in the kitchen sink.

"Alrightt!" Daichi said as he started to walk out of the house to get to his house so he could get ready.

"I'm gonna pick you up, okay!!" Iwaizumi shouted from the kitchen.

"Okayy!!" Daichi shouted from the front door.
"See you!!" Daichi said as he opened the door.

"Yup!!" Iwaizumi shouted back.
Iwaizumi then heard the door close.

I better get ready. He thought. Iwaizumi then quickly washed his plate and went to his room to change. He got a white, long sleeved shirt with buttons and black long shorts. He quickly wore them and got his necessary things and went out of his room.

"TOBIO! I'M GONNA GO! TELL MOM!" Iwaizumi shouted.

"YEAH YEAH! BYEEE!" Tobio said from his room. Iwaizumi then headed to the front door and got out of the house. He then made his way to Daichi's. He made it there in a few minutes since he ran. He knocked on the door and is greeted by Ms. Sawamura.

"Ah! Hello dear!" Ms. Sawamura greeted him with a smile. Iwaizumi smiled back.

"Hello Ms. Sawamura. Is Daichi done?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Oh! Are you two going out?" Ms. Sawamura asked. Iwaizumi nodded.

"Yeah. I'm gonna run some errands and Daichi's gonna come with me." Iwaizumi explained. Ms. Sawamura then nodded slowly.