Stupid Coincidences, Part 2

"The photos above are the outfits for the main characters in the fanfic :]"
Also get ready! This chapter is gonna be long ;)
-p.y

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."
-Emily Bronte

The birds are singing, the sun is coming up, the moon is going down. Iwaizumi is currently peacefully sleeping. Little does he know, a young little Tobio will barge into his room. The sunlight hits Iwaizumi's bedroom window. The light went onto his face. Iwaizumi then turned to the left side of his bed to avoid the sunlight. He then was about to leave to go to dream world but then.

"IWAIZUMI!!" Tobio then kicked down Iwaizumi's door and greeted him very loudly. Iwaizumi's eyes shot open and turned his head to his door. He saw this door on the side and turned his eyes to a smiling Tobio in front of him.

"The hell you want?!" Iwaizumi shouted softly with his morning voice.

"Uhm. Hello?!" Kageyama said. Iwaizumi confusingly looked at his brother.

"What, dumba's?" Iwaizumi softly said as he got his body up. Tobio looked at Iwaizumi is disbelief.

"Uhm. THE BALL?!" Kageyama shouted at Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi blinked his eyes a bit and turned his head to Tobio. It took Iwaizumi a second to process what Tobio said.

"Ohhh.. right." Iwaizumi said. Iwaizumi then sighed thinking about it. Tobio then went near to Iwaizumi's bed and started to shake Iwaizumi's body.
"Tf you doing?!" Iwaizumi shouted at Tobio face.

"Jeez! You didn't need to shout! Also some of your gross morning spit went to my face!" Tobio complained as he kept shaking Iwaizumi.

"Again. WHY ARE YOU SHAKING ME?!" Iwaizumi complained.

"To get some sense into you!! We gotta get ready for the ball! Duh!" Tobio said as he then stopped shaking Iwaizumi but got Iwaizumi's arm and tried to drag him out of his bed but Iwaizumi is strong enough to pull Tobio back.
"Get up, lazy butt!!" Tobio said as he then pulled Iwaizumi with all is strength and the both of them fell hard on the ground.

"OWW!" "F'CK"
The two said as the hit the floor.

"THE HELL TOBIO!?" Iwaizumi complained and started to get up. As Iwaizumi was getting up, Tobio followed.

"Sorry! I was trying TO GET YOUR A'S UP!" Kageyama said as he got up as well. Iwaizumi glared at Tobio. Tobio glared back.
The two then got interrupted by their mom.

"DEARS! SOMEONE IS AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!!" Their mom called out for the two of them. The pair then looked at each other and went out of Iwaizumi's door to head to the living room. Tobio ran out, while Iwaizumi lazily walked out of his room.

The duo head their way to the door. Tobio made it first and saw,

"Daichi!" Tobio said as he smiled. Daichi saw the younger and smiled back. Tobio went to hug Daichi tightly, Daichi happily accepts the hug. Iwaizumi then finally made it to the door and saw the two hugging.

"Oi." Iwaizumi said. Tobio and Daichi then looked up and saw Iwaizumi in front of them.

"Oh, hey Iwa." Daichi greeted him.