Feelings Sprout Out

"I love you and I like you."
-Leslie Knope,
(Parks & Recreation)

As the moon slowly goes down, letting the sun go up to wake up the other half of the earth. The rooster then making loud noises to wake up the village. The birds are now starting to sing happily as it becomes morning. The sky getting brighter.

Iwaizumi was happily sleeping, having a dream about being in a room full of fluffy animals. He was enjoying his dream for a bit until someone knocked on his door.

"Sweetie! Jiji!" Iwaizumi's mother said as she knocked a couple of times.

After a bit, Iwaizumi groaned and his eyes slowly open. He blinked his eyes multiple times to process what is going on. He then fully opened his eyes and turned his head to his door.

"Jiji!!" Iwaizumi's mother said.

Iwaizumi sighed and slowly got up. He lazily got half of his body up. As he sat up, he then felt his head pounding fast like your heart after a long fast run. He got his hand up on his head.

"gwaahhh.." Iwaizumi let out of his mouth. He then turned his head towards the door.
"You.. can come in!.." Iwaizumi shouted, using all the energy he had.

"Okay sweetheart!" Iwaizumi's mom said as she slowly opened Iwaizumi's bedroom door. She peeped her head in his room and saw a very tired Iwaizumi, holding his head.
"Hajime, is your head okay?" She asked. Iwaizumi then again rotated his head to his door. He saw his mom with a worried expression on her face.

"I- guess.." Iwaizumi said with a raspy morning voice.
"My head is pounding really hard.." He said, scratching his head.

Iwaizumi's mother sighed.

"It must've been because of yesterday.." Iwaizumi's mom whispered as she remembered some of the events yesterday. Iwaizumi heard what she said even if she was being lowkey about it.

"What happened yesterday?" Iwaizumi asked as he tried to remember the events what happened. Iwaizumi's mother then tensed a bit.

"U-uh.. well.." She said while debating whether to tell him or not.

As she kept being quiet, not saying anything, Iwaizumi is busy in his mind, trying to remember what the hell happened yesterday. As he slowly remembers when he got his suit with Tobio and Daichi, got ready to go to the ball, going to the ball, meeting..
Oikawa.

As Iwaizumi remembers Oikawa, everything came back to him.
His family's history, the garden, the..

"FUCKK?!" Iwaizumi shouted as he remembered what happened. Iwaizumi's mom then git startled at how loud he was.

"SWEETHEART! LANGUAGE!!" She shouted. Iwaizumi was trying to process the situation at the garden last night. Iwaizumi's mom was waiting for a response until she saw her son looking like he was gonna explode.

"THE FRICKY FRACK IS HAPPENING?! WHY IS EVERYONE SO GODDANG MAD!?" Kageyama shouted as he was at Iwaizumi's door next to their mom.

"Ahh.. did we wake you dear?" Iwaizumi's mom asked. Tobio shakes his head.

"Nahh! You guys were just SHOUTING!?" Kageyama said with an annoyed expression.