Disappointment & News

"Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you."
-Loretta Young

King Oikawa and Queen Ueno are in their bedroom, getting ready to sleep. King Oikawa is removing his jewelry and Queen Ueno is brushing her hair. As she slowly brushes her long dark brown hair, she turns her eyes to look at her husband. Ever since the fight between him and Toru, there has been an obvious tension. Queen Ueno didn't like this tension feeling, you see. She sighs and looks back at her mirror.

"You shouldn't been to opinionated." Queen Ueno says, almost whispering. King Oikawa turned his head to look at his wife with a pissed off expression.

"Are you being mental? That boy wanted an IWAIZUMI?! Iwaizumi! Ueno!" King Oikawa said with an obvious mad tone of voice.
"That boy doesn't know anything. Wanting to marry a person from a family who killed mine! Such a disappointment." King Oikawa said with a stern voice and looked back to his jewelries.

"Sweetie! They have changed! It's been years!" Queen Ueno said, trying to convince her husband.
"The Iwaizumis stopped their illegal acts decades ago!" She said. King Oikawa then let out a heavy sigh.

"I still won't trust those,.. peasants." King Oikawa says as he then made his way to the big bed in the corner. Queen Ueno was disappointed with her husband. Goodnesss! Why is he so childish! Queen Ueno thought as she put her hairbrush down. She then made her way to the bed where her husband is sitting.

"Anyway dear, Toru is going to be marrying Princess Shimizu! We have nothing to worry about anymore!" King Oikawa said with a happy grin and went to lay down. Queen Ueno looked at her husband with such disappointment. She made her way to lay down next to him.

"Goodnight dearest! I'm very excited to announce the news tomorrow!" King Oikawa said with a cheerful voice and turned his body to look towards the wall. Queen Ueno slowly nodded and turned away from her husband's body. She slowly closes her eyes in a bit of sorrow.

I'm so sorry, son.. she thought as she then slowly fell asleep.

Makki and Mattsun were now in their room discussing about Oikawa's situation. Oikawa had fallen asleep earlier since the trio watched loads of movies and ate lots.

"I feel quite sad about his situation! And we can't do anything! Anything Mattsun!" Makki said in a bit of a sad and annoyed tone.
"I didn't know his parents would be this shit!" Makki said in anger.

"Ah ah.. dearest don't curse at them.." Mattsun said, trying to calm down him.
"Oikawa just complained about his father so.. maybe his mother is alright?" Mattsun said trying to give hope to his loved one.

"B-but.. still! King Oikawa rules this! Not Queen Ueno! It's quite crap really! Women need more rights!" Makki said as he started to rant a bit.

"Yes I know, dear. Women do need rights. But we can discuss this topic later. Right now, we need to think of something to bring up Toru's hopes." Mattsun said. Makki looked at his fiancé and nodded.

"You're right! We need to think of something. Movies and food didn't really work well.. I guess Oikawa is a bit serious on getting with his Iwaizumi guy." Makki said.
"I honestly don't mind the Iwaizumi family anymore. I mean they haven't been doing anything illegal or any crimes in the past decades. Which is why, I'm so confused on why Toru's dad is not being reasonable!" Makki said, cursing at King Oikawa.