Errands and Confessions, Part 2

"I never want to stop making memories with you."
-Pierre Jeanty

"What if he says no?" Lev whispered to Tobio. Tobio then hit his head.
"Ouch! What was that for?!" Lev whisper shouted. Tobio shushed him.

"Oi! Be quiet!" Tobio whisper shouted back.
"You know that we both know that he isn't gonna say no." Tobio said whispering. Lev slightly nodded.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" Tsukishima asked as he turned back to look at the two. Tobio looked at him.

"Ohh! Nothing." Tobio said. Tsukishima hmmed and looked front again.

"When do you think he'll arrive soon?" Lev asked Tobio.

"Probably in a few minutes." Tobio answered. Lev then nodded again and looked front again.

It's been a few minutes of silence until the trio heard some voices.

"Why do you think they wanted us to meet them here?"

"Not sure."

They recognize the voices.

"Okay! Tsukishima get ready!" Tobio whispered to Tsukishima. Tsukishima just nodded.

Tsukishima sighed. Okay. Today is the day. You can do this! You can do this.. Tsukishima thought to himself.
The two then arrived. They walked in and saw Tsukishima and Tobio and Lev at the back.

"Oh! Hey guys!" Tendou greeted them.
Tobio then gestured for Tendou to go where he and Lev are at. Tendou felt confused but went to them.

Tendou went beside Lev and looked at the two.

"What's happening?" Tendou whispered.

"Tsukishima is finally gonna do it." Tobio said. Tendou's eyes widen.

"Wait. Like right now, right now?!" Tendou whispered shouted.

"Yeah! So shhhhh!" Tobio whispered back. Tendou nodded and looked front.

Yamaguchi was confused. What's happening? Why did Tendou go back there? Do I need to go there too? Yamaguchi thought. Yamaguchi then saw Tobio mouthing something to Tsukishima. Tsukishima nodded and looked at him. Yamaguchi was a bit surprised but didn't think as much.

"Tsuki? What's going on?" Yamaguchi asked. Yamaguchi then saw the bouquet of flowers and fries, specifically, soggy fries.
Tsukishima gulped and opened his mouth to speak.

"I-i..."

"Hello again." Daichi said. Iwaizumi was still in a bit of a shock.

"Well! I'm gonna let you two talk!" Ms. Sawamura said as she went to the kitchen.

Iwaizumi just stood there frozen, not expecting his childhood friend to appear. Iwaizumi would always hung out with Daichi as a kid since he would always visit Ms. Sawamura's house as a child. But.. Iwaizumi haven't seen Daichi in a few years. He just... disappeared. Daichi smiled at him.