Dreams Come True

The curtain closes behind Lily, and one light turns on, lighting her faintly in the darkness of the otherwise unlit auditorium. Lily walks to the center of the stage, keeping her eyes cast down, and her hands down in front of her. For a split second she wonders if she'll remember the lyrics or make a mistake, but then it's over. Music starts and the lyrics spring up from her heart. Lily takes a deep breath and starts to sing.

{ Never thought I'd feel again... } she starts and feels herself getting more relaxed. This is something she has done multiple times in the past, and the song is one of her favorites. She thinks of Rose and smiles; the lyrics fit her thoughts perfectly. She lifts her face towards the back of the auditorium as she reaches the chorus.

{ Looking down into those eyes, I know, I'll be

Lost and never found again. kiss me once and

I will surely melt and die, kiss me twice and I

Will never leave your side... Dreams Come True } she sings the chorus from the bottom of her heart and, thinking of Rose, she can't help it, her eyes well up. She lets it out in her voice, as much she can. Her love and dedication for her. As the song goes on, her hands move more and she lifts her face more upwards.

Behind the curtains, Rose stands perfectly still, looking at the curtain. Her hair glows softly and her heart-eyeliner pulses brightly. She looks at Tarutaru with a small tear in her eye.

Tarutaru smiles at her gently and touches her hand. "She loves you a lot, Caldwell." Tarutaru whispers, "She's not a Natural like you, but I can still hear it in her voice."

Rose nods towards her. "I can too. Her voice..." She says and has to swallow, "... I can feel it here", she says and places both of her hands on her chest, "Her voice makes me... feel. It.. it... I'm sorry I don't have the words, Enoka..."

Tarutaru smiles at her. "You don't need words, Caldwell. I can see." Tarutaru uses a napkin and dabs a tear dry from Rose's eye. "Get ready", she says. "Your turn is in seconds."

{ ...Will never leave your side, until the sign of winter,

Always by your side .. Dreams Come True } Lily sings the last lyrics of the song and closes her eyes, light goes off. There's a faint pink glow coming behind the curtain.