Let's Make a Night to Remember

A few hours later, after midnight, in Lily's room in the dormitories. Rose and Lily are sitting on Lily's bed. Rose is still wearing her black dress, Lily has changed into a white shirt she usually wears at home.

"Cotton Candy..." Lily says and turns toward Rose, "What did you mean by 'fixed' earlier? It's been bugging me for a couple of hours now."

Rose looks downwards to her chest. Just barely above her dress's neckline, there's a tiny pink gem-like decoration, like a small jewel glued to her skin. It glitters in the dimly lit room like a tiny LED. Rose touches it gently with her fingertips. "This..." she says softly, "You made this happen..."

"I... I noticed earlier.. uh, not that I've been staring at your chest or anything, just that, eh—" Lily stammers out nervously and blushes.

Rose smiles at her, "You can look closer" she says and grins. "Love, I'll.. I'll tell you about it later, ok? I don't have the words yet..."

Lily nods at her and stares at her chest. Rose smiles mischievously at her. Her eyes glimmer momentarily and there's a sound like opening a zipper. She stretches her hands to her sides and at the same time, her dress falls down. The room is dimly lit, but it's still perfectly light enough for Lily to see everything she wanted.

"Uweh!?" She lets out a surprised yelp and blushes furiously. She doesn't let her eyes stray away from Rose though.

"Lili..." Rose whispers quietly, as she turns and looks Lily deep into her eyes. "I—"

{ I love the way you look tonight, With your hair hangin' down on your shoulders...} Rose sings softly, blushing. She touches Lily's hair.

Lily leans closer and kisses Rose. She pulls back a bit and smiles at Rose. She touches Rose's cheek with her fingertips. {... how you stare at me with those "undress-me" eyes, Your breath on my body makes me warm inside.} Lily whispers to her as she leans close and sings very softly into Rose's ear.

"Cotton Candy..."

"Shh... Lili, I'm..." Rose whispers as she presses her finger on Lily's lips. "I can control it now..." { Let's make out, let's do something amazing, Let's do something that's all the way. 'Cause I've never touched somebody like the way I touch your body, Now I never want to let your body go } Rose sings, as she gently moves her finger from Lily's lips downwards, across her chest and down on her tummy. "I... I love you, Lili..." Rose says, with her eyes glowing softly, her fingertips pulse with a pink tint, waves of light pulsing through her hair. Her breathing quickens. She slides her hand under Lily's shirt.

A small gasp escapes from Lily's lips. Lily smiles at her tenderly. { Let's make a night, to remember... } she sings quietly as she pushes Rose down on her bed. "I love you." She whispers and bends down and kisses Rose's neck and slowly, kiss by kiss, moves downward.