Rose Breaks Important Toys... Again

It's a bright morning, or more close to noon now. Lily, Tarutaru and Aoi are lounging around the school grounds, near the exam building. They've been waiting there for a short while now, and they're currently leaning the wall on both sides of the door. Aoi, sitting on the ground leaning on the wall, Lily and Tarutaru are standing.

"Say, what do you reckon.. Do you think they'll keep her at A-level, or...?" Tarutaru says while staring at the passing clouds.

"I dunno, I don't much care though, I don't care about the ratings, she is who she is." Lily says while spacing out and just fiddling with her shirt's hem.

"Of course you would say that about your precious one, blondie-chan." Aoi comments from the ground, she's eating snacks at the same time.

"Shut it." Lily spats and throws a glance towards Aoi, who just grins.

"I reckon they—-" Aoi starts, but then the door opens and Rose walks out with a wide grin on her face. Three people watch from the hallway, everyone has a grumpy or slightly alarmed expression.

"Miss Caldwell.. Please take the results seriously.." Says the first, an older male.

"Miss Caldwell, even we have no idea about all this. Be careful, nobody knows what you're capable of..." The second one, a middle-aged female says with an exasperated voice.

"Rose you twat, don't play with this!", The last one, a woman in her 30s or so yells out and stomps her foot on the ground. "They may be too polite to say anything, but I'm family. Please be careful.. Nobody - and that's including you - knows what you are capable of. You need to be in control."

"Yes, Aunt Killjoy", Rose says with faked concern "Sorry about that toy... again.", she adds and grins at her.

"Rose, get out.", the woman says and points away from her with her finger "Martinson!"

"Ye- yes, Miss Caldwell?" Lily says and stands straight.

"You keep her out of trouble until we can figure this out, you hear me?" The 30-odd-year-old woman says.

"I like her." Aoi whispers to Tarutaru and points at Miss Caldwell, the older one.

"Yes, Miss. I promise, Miss. It may be a tad bit difficult considering..." Lily says and grins "But, I'll do what I can."

"Now, get out." Miss Caldwell commands and hands Rose a paper, turns to leave and then closes the door behind her with a slam.

"Whoa, what did you do Rosie-chan?" Aoi asks astounded.

Rose grins "I broke the thingamajig they used to measure things. Again. "

"Didn't they, like, upgrade the thing just now, like, it should even measure above A level...?" Tarutaru asks

"They did. At first they were really excited that when I was standing there their new toy displayed some numbers and they were happily discussing something between themselves," Rose answers and look at the door.

"But then something happened...?" Tarutaru asks.

"Yeah.. someone came in, reported that you guys were here waiting for me and that if we were ready, I could leave... and I thought about Lili...", Rose smiles and glances towards Lily, who blushes a lot "Next thing I know there was a loud bang where they were chatting, a puff of smoke and very angry faces. The whole chamber was filled with pink glowing things and someone yelling something about broken devices."

"You truly are something else, Rosie-chan." Aoi chuckles at her.

"I guess I am." Rose smiles, walks to Lily and takes her hand. She lifts it up and touches her chest gem with Lily's fingers. "I had a bit of help with that though..."

Lily smiles at her, Aoi and Tarutaru look at each other and sigh. "I'm calling a break from this now, before it gets steamier." Aoi says and grins.

Lily and Rose blush slightly, but let go of their hands. "Eh, Sorry.", they both say at the same time.

"I'm starving," Tarutaru says. "I'll buy you a lunch, come on!"

"What? Ok, free lunch, I'm in!" Aoi says excitedly.

With Aoi and Tarutaru on both side, Lili and Rose grab their hands and all of them start to walk towards the town for a lunch.