noxiousheart

For March, we're bringing to you noxiousheart!

Q: Of the stories you've written, which one is your favorite?

A: If this includes my ongoing works, then it would be The Evil Bind. There is so much I love about my book already, even though it's still a work in progress. I love the mystery, the interactions between the characters, the characters themselves and their gorgeous appearances; most of all I love my vision for my story—I really believe that it'll be one of my better executed works I've written so far. My characters are those I try to create with as much depth as possible so that readers are able to connect with them and understand why they behave in certain ways. Adding them to my mysterious plot is bound to keep you turning the digital pages, or scrolling if the reader prefers.

Q: What was your inspiration for it?

A: The Evil Bind was actually inspired by Greek Mythology, especially pertaining to the gods and goddesses. I really am intrigued by their history and thought maybe to revolve a story around them, but with a twist of course. I like to write in a way that'll keep people guessing as well as to get readers to tap into their emotional side — and that's what I'd like for The Evil Bind to do.

Q: How do you plan out your stories?

A: When I get an idea, I usually write it down; not always immediately but only if I see it as a potential story that I know I can develop further. Afterwards, I begin to work on the plot. Sometimes I think of scenes then write them down, otherwise I think of what I'd like to see happening and make a note of that. The charterers are next—I design them, choose their names, create their appearances and their personalities. As for writing the stories themselves, I don't actually plan it out. I just write and feel the flow of my work. However, I usually write down the main plots of what I would like to happen and develop my story so that it would fit those plot points in. It usually works out and it makes me so happy that I can write exactly how I envisioned it in my mind to happen. My work isn't always smooth sailing either, there are times when I get writer's block that I have to overcome. And when I do... it's like a beast has been unleashed because everything just pours out again.

Q: What genre do you feel is your best genre?

A: Definitely mystery, fantasy and some paranormal. I love the thrill of trying to figure out things in a story and extraordinary beings. I want to bring that same excitement to other readers and hopefully they'll find it as thrilling as I do.

Q: Do you have a favorite author on Wattpad? If so, who? What story is your favorite?

A: I sure have more than one and can't seem to choose a favourite:

* —> She's With Me series

* —> Cupid's Match series and Devil's Inc series

* —> Storm and Silence series and The Robber Knight series

* —> The Bite series

These would be my top favourite authors. I simply love their works and the way different emotions are respectively brought out from me.

Q: What do you hope your readers will like best about your stories?

A: This is a really deep-thinking question. Honestly, it's not something I often think about since I mainly focus on trying to put my best forward. But I would have to say that I hope readers like that I try to leave a meaningful message in my works. I hope that they can find it and connect with it to show that they're not alone in the world; that their issues are not irrelevant. I want to be able to let people know that there are others who are going through the same or similar situations as them. It's me trying to give a voice for those who can't always speak up for themselves. As a single person, I can't address every issue in the world but hopefully with me starting to bring a voice, there will be others who might be encouraged to do the same.