Part 6

As soon as Luke and I appear in the studio, Alex pulls me into a hug. I rub circles on his back, knowing it helps him calm down.

Pulling away he looks me straight in the eyes. "Now, tell me whats going on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke is pacing back and forth across the garage, as Alex sits next to me, more angry than you could imagine.

There are different levels of anger.

There's pissed, then there's mad, furious, Netflix not renewing JATP, and finally 'scary calm'.

Alex is what I call 'scary calm'.

"Holy shit." Julie says from where she sits on the couch. "So you're, like, dead?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"And Dylan... I mean, I knew he was bad, but like, this is next level."

Luke stopped at this. "You knew he was bad?" He shouts. "You knew he was bad and you just let her date him?"

Julie jumped slightly. "Well, I didn't-"

Luke went back to pacing the room, muttering under his breath.

"Wait, so if you never liked this guy, then why were you with him in the first place?" Reggie asks from behind Julie.

"Actually, yeah. I'd like to know too." Alex says, turning to face me.

"Well, I- erm..." I notice that Luke had stopped and was looking at me. And not in the way he was at the beach. It was more of a hurt sorta face. "I guess it just kinda... I dont know?" I said, making it sound more like a question than a statement.

"Whatever, it's over now. Let's just put it behind us." Julie said, standing up and moving to sit on the arm of the couch next to me.

"Great idea. Who else has drama that needs to get sorted out?"

Julie looks down at her hands and starts playing with her fingers. "Actually, Flynn and I kinda had a fight."

Jesus Christ.

"Why does everyone hate each other?"

"I don't hate anyone." Reggie says, sitting up straight.

"Reggie, look at me." I tell him, leaning forward on my knees. "Deep down inside of you, you know there's someone you would lie to about having chicken nuggets if they asked for one."

"Oh, shove off Ari." I start cracking up and how easy it is to tease him.

"Hi! I exist." Julie exclaims.

Oop- I forgot. "Right, sorry. What did you wanna do about the Flynn situation?"

"Well me and Luke found a song in Julies box." Reggie mentions.

This'll be good.

Julie looks up at him. "What?"

"Uh, nothing." Luke quickly says, moving as far away from Julie as possible.

"You went through my stuff?"

"Yeah. We can do that now."

I give Reggie a face that says dude, not now.

I get up to stop Julie from chasing Luke around the piano. It's making me dizzy.

Luke comes and hides behind me, so naturally I turn around and hit the back of his head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For being an asshole." I say, moving to stand next to Julie. *insert fist bump here*

This is boring. Lets make ✨CoNfLiCt✨.

"You know what, they kinda have a point."

Julie looks at me as if she can't believe what she's hearing, as Luke just smirks. "You're supposed to be on my side!"

Excuse me bish!

"Hell no. I am Switzerland. Switzerland is me." When I say everyone gave me a look, I mean everyone. Heck, I would've rolled my eyes at me. "But like, for real. Play Flynn a song. What were you guys even fighting about anyway?"

"The boys..."

"Right, well this way you can tell her about us." Alex says from the couch.

"Oh, and Ari. Tell her about Ari." Reggie adds.

Luke walks over and puts an arm around my shoulders. "I think its a plan."

Noticing what he's doing, Julie raises an eyebrow at me.

I roll my eyes and elbow him in the stomach, making him start laughing.

I grab my phone from my pocket, checking the time. 10:22.

"Fuck. I gotta go. I'm meant to be staying at a friends place tonight."

After everyone says bye, I poof back into Dani and Kenley's bedroom, landing on top of one of them.

Probably Dani. Kens wouldve killed me again if it had been her.

LUKE POV

After Julie left the studio to go to bed, I turn to the boys.

"You guys up for paying this Dylan guy a little visit?"