Part 32

Julie and I stood there in the middle of the hallway as two people from the year below us ask for a photo.

"I don't know why you guys want these but okay." Julie says, smiling at the girl's phone.

They thank us before heading back to their lockers.

"Can I get a selfie too?"

God help me. It's too early on a Monday morning to deal with Walmart's Justin Bieber.

"I have to check with security." Julie jokes. "Oh wait, I don't have any."

That was a shit joke.

"Yeah, you laugh, but after last nights performance its pretty clear you guys are gonna blow up."

"Thank you-" I begin, before being cut off.

"It was just a garage party. Don't go all crazy on us."

"Julie. Have a little faith." I say to her.

She looks across at me. "What are you doing with your hand?"

"Oh, I saw Ariana Grande doing it. She called it her 'Italian Hands'"

Nickipoo laughs lightly. "Um, sorry I couldn't stay for the whole thing. I had a ton of homework."

Why would you leave an amazing, world-class concert for homework? Ew.

"Its fine. Thanks for coming." Julie tells him.

Damn. She's more whipped than Harry Styles when he sees Chelsea boots.

"Thanks for inviting me." He replies.

Shit, he is too. I should probably leave. Third-wheeling's not fun.

"Hey, there's Flynn. See ya around Justi- I mean, Nick."

I leave the two of them and go stand with Flynn who has a confused look on her face. "What's Julie doing?"

"I'm exactly sure, but she's totally sucking up to him."

After a couple minutes of standing there, watching Julie and Nick, the part ways and she makes her way over.

"Well that wasn't just a 'what's up'." Flynn says, giving her a knowing look.

"Nick wanted to go on a date."

"And?" I push.

"He's gonna pick me up at 11 this Sunday." She says excitedly.

"And we only had to get rid of one demonic girlfriend." I point out, earning an eyeroll from Julie.

"Right, well there's one boy drama sorted. On to the next one." Flynn interrupts, turning her attention away from Julie.

"Why me? What about you?"

"Girl, you know I swing both ways." Flynn states with a smirk. "Now, Luke. What's going on? You're gonna have to fill us in."

"Like what in the hell was last night." Julie adds.

"I don't... I don't know. It just kinda happened."

"Well, you guys are the most watchable duet-ers I've ever seen." Flynn remarks, which Julie agrees to.

After taking a moment to decide, I figure that confessing is probably the better option.

"I'm scared."

"Of what? Realising that you might actually be in love." Julie jokes.

"But that's not all. It's so much deeper than that. I've seen Luke at his worst, he's seen me at mine." I tell them, my mind travelling back to all the times we'd just sit together in the comfort of each other's company. "We got each other through it."

"Do not make me cry. I'm having a really good eyeliner day." Flynn says, gently wiping at her eyes.

"The only thing this back-and-forth shit's gonna do is make everything so much worse." I realise.

Julie gives me a questioning look. "And your point is?"

"My point is that I need to get the fuck over myself and sort out this whole mess."

"There's gotta be something we can do to help him." Julie mumbles.

"Maybe you could write him a song!" Flynn says. "That would make him feel better."

"Oh my gosh, Flynn, you're a genius." Julie replies, clearly having come up with something.

"What are you-" And then it clicked. Unsaid Emily. "Oh! Shit, that's good."

I follow Julie down the hall to get our plan in action.

"Guys, you still have class." Flynn calls from behind us.

We turn and walk the other way. "Like I said, genius."

A/N

Imma get straight to the point.

I didn't like where this but was going.
I wasn't motivated to write it.
So I ended up scrapping the whole thing and redoing it cause i can do whatever the fuck i want with this.

And i know this part is short. I was gonna write two to make up for it, but my day just got ruined and I'm not feeling it anymore.

I'm not gonna say anything about how active I'll be from now on because we all know what happens when I do that.

Peace ✌️