Chapter Three

Chapter Three

AVERY

"Looking sexy there Avery". Justin smirks, leaning against the doorway. I roll my eyes.

"Shut the door". I go back to scrubbing my dress. He shuts the door and locks it, coming up behind me and resting his chin on my shoulder. I look in the mirror and he smirks, sneaking his hands around my body and laying them on my stomach. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you all night", I ask, trying to focus on my dress and not Justin's wondering hands.

"I've been outside". He circles with his thumbs on my skin.

"I thought you were having sex with some girl".

"Nah I have you for that". He smirks.

Justin and I are friends with benefits. It's honestly great having each other to take care of our sexual needs until we find our mates. I was never interested in Justin but I lost my virginity to him early last year at one of his parties. We had both been drinking too much and we woke up the next morning naked. I was so angry with myself to let my first time be a drunk experience. I was going to wait for my mate. Justin realised how I felt and he made it up to me. Everyone thinks Justin is a player and uses girls but he did the sweetest thing for me.

-

I walk into my room and the light is off but the room is covered with lit candles. There are rose petals on the floor and on the bed. There is soft music playing and Justin is standing in the middle of the room.

"What's this Justin?" I ask, confused as to what's going on here.

"I thought since your first time wasn't what you expected that I could make up for that and make it what it should have been. I want it to be special for you". Justin smiles.

I internally awe at his sweet gesture. Even though having sex with my best friend again probably isn't a great idea, he is making it up to me. I think this over. If I ever get asked how I lost my virginity I don't want to have to say, 'I don't remember because I was drunk'. This moment with Justin will be my official first time.

"This is the sweetest thing". I feel so special that he did this for me.

"Although if you tell anyone I did this I will kill you", he says with a serious look but I laugh, causing us both to laugh. I know he doesn't want anyone knowing he's a softie at heart.

I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him in a hug. He wraps his hands around my waist and links his hands together behind my back.

"Thank you for this". I look up at him, seeing him smile.

"I'm sorry that I took away your first experience Avery". Justin looks genuinely sorry.

"You've made up for it", I say, kissing his cheek. He picks me up under my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks us over to the bed and lays me down on it, gently pecking my lips.

"What made you think you could do all this and I would sleep with you?" I  decide to taunt him and he pulls away quickly.

"I... I", he struggles to say.

"I'm joking". I smirk and he lets out a sigh of relief.

"Don't play me like that Avery". He buries his face in my neck. I laugh and he does too.

He made my second experience the best it could be. It was a little awkward at first for us to be intimate considering our close friendship, but the lust took over and made it an amazing experience.

-

"You might have me for that but you're still a player", I say, trying to get the stain out of my dress.

"Aww are you jealous?" He smirks.

"In your dreams". I look at him through the mirror.

"You are in my dreams". He brings his lips to my ear and whispers, "my dirty dreams".

Justin slips his hand into my panties and he starts rubbing my core. Once he feels my arousal, he pushes a finger inside me. I stop what I'm doing and hold onto the sink, knowing I can't focus on washing my dress while his fingers are inside me. His other hand unclips my bra and it falls off my arms and to the floor. His hand goes to my breast and he massages it under his palm. He continues to please me with his hands. Just as I'm about to reach my climax, he pulls his finger out of me.

"Justin, why did you stop?" I ask breathlessly.

"Because I want my cock to be in you when you orgasm". Justin hooks his fingers in my panties and drops them to the floor.

I hear him unzip his zipper on his jeans and he pulls them down his legs a bit. Justin pulls his briefs down to where his jeans are and I see him grab a condom out of his pocket. He always has condoms in his pockets. He tears the wrapping and slips it on. His hands go to my hips and he thrusts into me from behind. He thrusts in and out over and over until my moans are the only thing that can be heard.

He moves my hair over my shoulder and brings his lips to my neck, planting wet kisses in his tracks. He hits the spot on my neck that is sensitive and I cry out. He smirks in the mirror knowing that's the spot that turns me on. His grip on my waist is tight as he pounds into me roughly.

"Look at me Avery", he says in a husky voice. I look at him through the mirror and he doesn't break eye contact with me. There's something about looking at him in the mirror while our naked bodies are conjoined that turns me on even more.

Justin's thrusts are getting faster and harder and I scream out his name reaching my climax. Thankfully the music is blaring through the house so no one hears. Justin groans when he finishes then rids the condom in the bin and fixes his clothes. I grab my panties and bra and put them back on. I go over to my dress and it's mostly dry so I slip it on.

"You're amazing". Justin kisses my cheek. I want to smile at his sweetness but roll my eyes at the cheesy sentences he ends our hookups with. He leaves the bathroom and I soon follow after.

***

Comment.
Vote.