Please Read

Three of my books were stolen within a week by different apps. The Alpha's Prankster and Between The Alpha and The Rogue.

DON'T SUPPORT PAY BY CHAPTER APPS.

These apps and websites steal books.
• Teenfic
• Iromance
• NovelHome
• Saxo.com
• Bol.com
• Twitter account giving out PDF of books: BremnarVerlie
• FicWorld

My books can only be found on Amazon Kindle and Wattpad.

I'm trying to get FicWorld to remove my books. They changed my book The Alpha's Prankster to The Prankster Luna and changed the cover. My book Between The Alpha and The Rogue, they used the same cover I have but cut my author name off. I've emailed them, reported the app to the App Store and reported the app on Google Play. Hopefully Apple and Google will remove this app. If you can, report this app.

Please readers, share this with indie authors. We have to look out for each other. Don't support these foreign apps and websites. If you know any apps that steal books that I didn't state, comment the name of the app.

Readers, please. Being an indie author is my career. If you want to support me, only buy my books through Amazon Kindle.

I don't want to publish anything new with all these apps making money off my books. If we can get these apps taken down, authors will be able to make a living.

Share this with friends, authors, readers.

To comments stating where my books have gone on Wattpad, I removed all my books. I'm sorry but I can't take this stress of having my books stolen. Only a sample of a few of my books are up. It says Sample in the title so please don't message hateful comments because I had to remove my books. I loved writing on Wattpad. It's unfortunate this is happening to so many authors. Don't let these apps get away with it.

Thank you.