Summer School is Over

Beep, beep!

[7.00 a.m]

Yes, it was the last day, the last morning where she had to wake up early. Before even getting some food, she straight sat in front of the mirror and did her make-up, because she had to look pretty. Today wasn't just the last day of her summer school, some special body was coming to pick er up after in the afternoon and they were to spend the day together before leaving Middleton.  Yess, the thought of leaving Middleton made her go insane. She was incredible happy. Even though August was almost over, her holidays were about to start.

---
Mrs. Rockwaller: Sweetheart, did you pack everything?

Bonnie: yes mom!

Answered Bonnie as she put on her shoes.

Mrs. Rockwaller: So you will stop by after school to pick up yout suitcase?

Bonnie: Yes mom

Mrs. Rockwaller: When is your flight?

Bonnie: l don't exactly now mom

Mrs. Rockwaller: How come you don't know?

Bonnie: Mom, it's a private jet. l'll take off whenever we want... So mom, see you later

Bonnie closed the door and made her way to school. Her mom was really sad about her leaving, but compared to her mom Bonnie was glad that she could leave the house and her annoying sisters.

---

After approaching Middleton High, which was old and boring to her, she made her way to her class and sat down at the last row.

She hated every single body in the room, because she didn't know them. All of her close friends hope and Tara were not here anymore.

She sighed and put her books onto her table in front of her.

Beep beep

She took her phone from her bag. It was from her boyfriend.

Babe: how are you?

Bonnie: l'm fine. What about you?

Babe: Aren't you excited?

Bonnie: Of course

Babe: See ya honey❤️

She sighed again and hoped that time went by really fast. Her bad mood changed into a good one after the thought of being picked up by a special person after her classes.

Her teacher walked in and the lesson started.

---

Ring ring!

Finally the last lesson of summer school had come to an end. It was time...

She packed her bag as fast as she could and walked though the students to leave the classroom whitout saying goodbye to anyone.

She left the classroom walked as fast as she could through the corridor...

There he was waiting. The love of her life.
She ran and hugged him. She hugged him like never letting him go. She inhaled his smell. She missed him so much because he wad gone due to his fathers's business in Middleton.

S. S. Junior: How are you, honey?

Bonnie: I have never felt that good.

S. S. Junior: Oh my baby. What should we do? Where do you want to go before our flight?

Bonnie: do we still have time?
She asked him after releasing from the hug.

S. S. Junior: of course we do, honey. As I said the plain will wait.

Bonnie: okay then, let's go to the mall for the last time before we leave Middleton.

She said holding his hand.

---

Bonnie: Mom, l am back.

Said Bonnie entering her house with her boyfriend.

Mrs. Rockwaller: Oh hi my baby. How was your day?

Bonnie: Amazing.

Bonnie replied smiling and her eyes wandered to her Senior Senior Junior.

S. S. Junior: Hello Mrs. Rockwaller.

Mrs. Rockwaller: Hello Junior

Bonnie: Please wait here. l'll go and get my stuff.

Mrs. Rockwaller: Please take care of my daughter. She had a though time.

S. S. Junior: Don't worry.

He smiled.

Bonnie: Let us go honey

Bonnie came with her suitcase as fast as she can.

Mrs. Rockwaller: Don't you wanna stay for dinner?

Bonnie: No, mom, we can't. C'mon let's go honey...Bye mom.

She didn't even let her mom speak and close the door as soon as they both stepped out.

Bonnie: So let's go

Bonnie smiled holding Junior's hand.

---

Junior: What's wrong?

Junior noticed that Bonnie wasn't feeling well.

Bonnie: l'm... I'm okay..

Junior: Are you sure? You voice doesn't sound convincing.

Bonnie: l am a bit afraid of flying. That's all.

Junior: Why didn't you tell me that before? Come on.

He pulled her by her hand to the seat next to him.

Junior: Better now?

Bonnie nodded with a weak smile.

Junior: You will survive.

He said placing his hand on her shoulder.

Bonnie anxiously stared out of the window during the take off and it was scary. She was happy that Junior was by her side.

She kept watching the clouds and thinking of her past. Her childhood wasn't that bad but her littler sisters, the twins were really mean towards her and her mom did never help Bonnie. Sometimes her parents even ignored her. That was something that nobody new about her, not eveb Junior.

Junior: What's wrong now?

He realized that her girlfriend still wasn't feeling well.

Junior: There's something you need to tell me right?

He now understood that there was more than her fear.

Bonnie: It's a long story

She sighed.

Junior: I can't let this be. You need to tell me.

Bonnie: I will

She answered resting her head on his shoulder.

---

After 7 hours of flying they landed on Junior's private island...

S. S. Senior: Hello my son and his girlfriend. Welcome home.

Junior: Hello dad.

S. S. Senior: How are you? You want me to order food?

Junior: Thanks dad, but we need to rest now.

S. S. Senior: Wow my son. Your girlfriend is really pretty. I am so proud of you.

His dad didn't let them go to their room.

Bonnie: thank you

Said Bonnie shyly.

-The End-

A.N.:
Hello guys! I randomly decided to dedicate a chapter to Bonnie and Junior 🙈I hope you liked it.