Just you and me

They were all still shocked and didn't know what to say after Drakken left with Shego. It took a while for them to say something. And they were still at the same place at the gas station and staring at each other and trying to find an answer.
Most of all, Drakkens behavior made the whole situation so odd. It was the weirdest, he actually never cares about anybody. Now he has helped Shego in front of them

Hego: wow. What a gentleman. My sister has finally found a man who treats her like a human.

Beatrix: hold on. This man isn't just an ordinary person or friend. Didn't you see. He is in love with her, the way he was treating her was the answer to this.

Kim: well Mrs.Go you are not the only one who thinks that way. We are all convinced that he is in love with Shego

Beatrix: Whatever. I will find them. Let us go Hego. I don't wanna stay here any longer.

Beatrix was the elderly version of shego she also had long black hair. But hers wasn't that long. And she also had a curvy body.
Her eyes were brown, they were different. She also had a very light skin. You can slightly hear a strange accent when she was speaking. The reason of this accent is that she was actually russian. Her parents were from Russia.

And than they left.
Now Kim and Ron were left alone.

Ron: KP. Should we go out for dinner because today has been really tough for you.

Kim: how cute of you.Sure!

Than she gave him a hug and got into the car. She started the motor and accelerated.

-Later in Middleton-

After Kim and Ron were out to eat dinner as planned, they decided to walk outside on Middleton's street afterwards.

As they were walking close to each other Ron reached for Kim's hand and held it tight and gave her a smile.

They walked couple minutes without saying anything until Ron broke the silence.

Ron: Honey.

At first Kim was shocked. Ron never used names like that. He never called her like that. He usually calls her like 'KP' or 'Kim'. That was all.

Kim: Yeah

Ron: I am glad we managed to spend some quality time despite the mess that is going on.

Kim didn't say anything and kept staring at him.
She was happy and this was also way to strange to believe. Ron was acting like a grown boyfriend. The way she wanted him to be for so long and never found the courage to tell him.

And it suddenly happened. Ron pulled Kim closer to hisself and put his lips on her lips.

---Mrs.and Mr.P---

Ann and James were all alone at the their huge house because the twins were also out with their friends. They were both sitting on the sofa and watching TV till Ann told her husband how happy she was:

Ann: James you don't know how thankful and happy I am that you are alive and with me.

James: Ann, I will always be with you. Nothing can seperate us.

Ann: Should we tell the kids that we have planned on going to florida to visit their grandma.

James: Tomorrow we'll tell them honey. I'll tell them. Honey I am looking forward to this familiy trip.

Ann: We all need this. This is a good oportunity for us to relax and most of all for you darling. And we can't forget about Kim. She also needs a short break before college.

James: talking about a short break before the college, we should also ask Ron to come with us. Ronald may also need a break and Kim is always happy when Ronald is with her.

Ann: I do really love Ron. He is such a sweetheart. He always knows it better than anyone how to to make Kim happy.

James: Our Kimmie-cup is always happy when he is close to her.

Ann: james you may not agree with me, but I am highly convinced that Ron is going to be a loving and caring husband as well.

James: Ann! Why are you thinking like this? It is way to early to make thoughts on this!

Ann: No honey it isn't, believe me. We got to know each other while we both were attending college and right after we have finished college we got married. Don't you remember? It will be the same with Ron and Kim.
Ron has become my third son through the years and I won't change him to anybody.

James: Ann you are right. I have to think further even though it is hard to imagine.

Ann was so glad that her husband finally accepted Ron as a familiy member and as well as Kim's husband in the future
She hugged him and crawled tight to him:

James: Honey do you remember our first date?

Ann: Sure. The day were you bought me flowers and took me out for dinner and asked me out.

James: Honey those days, they passed soo fast. We were so young.

Ann: Honey it has almost been 20 years since we got married. And If I have had a choice again back than I would have chosen you.

James: Honey I love you soo much. You mean the world to me.

Ann: I love you too honey.

---The End---