Family trip

On a friday evening Mr. Possible decided to share his idea with his kids as well as with Ron. Because he has aslo invited him.

James: Jim Tim Kim and Ronald. Your mom and I were convinced that we all need a break and made a choice.

Kim: What kind of a choice? It is something bad?

James: Nope. Don't worry Kimmie-cup. We are going to florida to your grandma and Ronald you are coming with us as well. We'll spend there 5 days, because later I have to be in the space center.

They were all so happy and couldn't believe it.

Jim: That is going be lit. Come on Tim let's go and get ready.

James: Yes Jim is right. Let's go and get ready tomorrow morning we'll start our trip.

Kim went to her room as well to pack her bag. And Ron has also left the possible's to pack.

-the next morning-

Possible's and Ronald were already in the car, on their way. Long hours of driving were ahaed of them until their grandma's house.

After long hours of diving they arrived at Kim's grandmother's house.

Kim: grandma

She ran straight into her arms.

Kim: I missed you so much.

Nana: (Kims Grand, for those who don't know what her name was) kids you have grown soo much but you haven't change. Who is that young man? It is Ron.

Kim: Grandma I don't know if you remeber but Ron is my boyfriend

While she was telling her grandma thar Ron was her boyfriend, Kim held Ron's hand to assure it better.

Nana: Of course I do remember. How could I forget this guy.

James: Kim, Ron you better go to the beach and make a use of this   warm weather.

Kim: Okay that see you later.

Kim held Ron's hand and Ron followed her.

Ron: wait Kim! Do you still remember how we can get to the beach? It has been long since we have been here last time.

Kim: Yes

Ron: Are you sure? We can also use google maps.

Kim: Ron. I am sure and YES I still remember which way we have to get to the beach. Trust me honey.

The beach was beautiful but they decided not to go in and walk along it.

Kim: Ron it is so beautiful here. I love it

Ron: I love it too. The breeze the sand. Everything is just perfect. Kim I really preciate that your parents wanted me to be involved in this short family trip.

Kim: Ron you are also a part of the possible family. You are always involved.

Ron: Thank you honey.

It was getting dark and Ron wanted to watch the sunset with his beloved one.

Ron: Hey KP what about watching the sunset.

Kim: Omg yes. I have always wanted to do this

Ron: come on let us go then.

They both rushed to a quiet place where they wete completel alone, before the sun completely disappeard.

They didn't mind sitting on bare sand and sat down. They were siting like they were stick together and they were holding hands.

Kim: Ron it is soo beautiful.

Ron: But not as beautiful as you honey

Kim smiled and leant her head to his shoulder.

Kim: I love you baby

Ron: I love you too.

-meanwhile at Kim's grandma-

They were all gathered at the table and having dinner while Kim and Ron were still at the beach.

James: Well I told Kimmie not to be late for dinner

Ann: James don't  be so hard on her. I mean she is grown enough. And she is probably having good time with Ronald.

Nana: I like  this guy. He seems really friendly

Ann: We like him too mom. They have known each other since kindergarden. Since than they are inseparable.

Nana: Kim and Ron remind me of you two James. Don't you remember the first day you brought Ann to our house and I got to know her. And than you got married and have the most beautiful kids.

Ann: Mom I told james the same. He doesn't wanna talk about that.

Nana: But James, our Kimmie has grown so much and time flies. You have to be ready. And as Kims grandmother I see how beautiful they are when they are together. I know I think to far but I would be the happiest person seeing them gettin' married.

Ann: Yes mom, me as well. But you know James. Kim is his one and only daughter. He isn't pleased talking about this.

Nana: Ann, by the time he will get used to it. As I told you time flies. 

---after couple hours---

It was almost 11 p.m. when Kim and Ron came back to Nana's house and Ann spot them as they came in.

Ann: Hey where have you been?

Kim: Mom we were at the beach. It was soo amazing. We watched the sunset and stayed a little bit longer. Since there is no beach at Middleton we've missed the beach.

Ann: That's fine. I totally understand you guys.

Kim: Where are the others?

Ann: They all went to bed ealy because everybody were tired from the long hours of driving.

Ron: Oh I see

Ann: Let me show you your room.

Mrs. Possible brought Kim and Ron to their room.

Ann: Kimmie. Do you remember this room?

Kim: Of course mom. This is my dad's old room.

Ann: Good night guys. I'll be in the next room. Let me know if you need something

And Ann left the room.

---The End---