Love has no age!

AN: Guys I am so sorry for being absent for so long. So many things happened and I was soo distracted and exams were stressing me as well. I finally I had the oppportunity to upload a new chapter and don't worry I am still working on new chapters. 😊😊😊😊

See you soon❤

---at team Go's residance---

Beatrix: HEGO!!!

Hego: yes Mom

Beatrix: Tell me son, who exactly that blue guy is.

Hego: Where should I start?

Beatrix: Tell me every single detail from the start!

Hego: Okay. Shego has known Drakken for a very long time. If I am not mistaken over 10 years.
After Shego left us, she started working for him. And he is her boss.

Beatrix: couldn't I teach you anything. He is more than her boss. Didn't you see the other day how much he tried to help her and didn't you also see the way he was looking at her. Not only he didn't you see how Shaila was also staring at him all the time.

Hego: Well I didn't noticed that.

Beatrix: How old is that blue guy?

Hego: You mean Drakken?

Beatrix: Yeah whoever. How old is he?

Hego: I think he is almost 50

Beatrix: Oh my dear god.

Hego: What is soo horrible about it?

Beatrix: There is almost 20 years age gap. That is f*cking horrible.

Hego: You may have not taught me this but love does not have an age. 

Beatrix: It is just disgusting.

Hego: Mom it is not. Shego has finally found someone who cares about her. We all know she had the toughest life than all of us.

Beatrix: No. There's another problem. He isn't a good looking person and Shaila deserves better.

Hego: Mom I if you say that because of his way of getting dressed. Shego doesn't care about his appereance as much as I know.

Beatrix: Her taste is soo horrible. I don't want her to be with that man.

Hego: Mom let me tell you something. You just can't appear out of nowhere, after beeing away for so many years and then control our lives. You have been treating her so horrible and then you had disappeard without a reason. Do you know that you are the reason why she chose to be on the evils side. Please mom let her live her life.

Beatrix: Wait since when are you the good brother.

Hego: Mom we may not like each other but I do care about her and I want the best for her. Shego may not show us that she likes us but she also wants the best for us. We were so close mom before she left Team Go. And now please let Shego live a peaceful life. If she doesn't want to see you, than she doesn't have to. And by the way, stop calling her Shaila, her name is Shego.

Beatrix was really shocked about Hego's behavior, she didn't expect him to be that defending.

Hego was mad and left the room before his anger would cause horrible things that  would hurt his mom.

Beatrix: Where are you going son?

Hego didn't answer.

As he went out and was on hisself , Shego was on his mind and he came up with that idea calling her. But he wasn't sure if she would answer after what had happened.