Bye Grandma

Well the week was over and the possible's had to come back to Middleton. The kids were all sad because they wanted to stay in Florida longer. And of course the whole week had a positive effect on James' health.

Kim and Ron were still thinking about their plan. They were worried that it wouldn't lead to what they want.

---In the car---

While James was driving,  Ann kept talking to him so that time goes by fast and he wouldn't get tired easily. The twins were way to exhausted and fell asleep. Kim and Ron were sitting at the back, and were talking as well.

Ron: Kim do you have any idea when it is the best time to follow this plan?

Kim: I don't know either Ron, but I think we should wait until Drakken's visit at Middleton's Space Center.

Ron: You are right KP, but convincing Drakken is very easy. What about Shego. She is stubborn and It won't be easy to convince her.

Kim: You are Right but there must be a way, we can ask Wade, whenever he helped us when managed to solve our problems.

Ron: What about asking your parents for support?

Kim: My dad could talk to Drakken. Yes good idea my dad could talk to him and.... Well Shego remains still the struggle. Let me do this. So let's not think about it.

Ron: About what should we talk then?

Kim: College???

Ron: C'mon Kim, college is like a nightmare.

Kim: Ron don't think that way. I am with you, and together we are strong. And by the way, visiting grandma wasn't enough we should do more things.

Ron: what kind of things?

Kim: well playing basketball, visiting intresting places or going to a concert

Ron: If you want to do all these things, we'll do it then. But a concert? But there won't be an artist comming to Middleton to give a concert?!

Kim: I don't know Ron. I just suggested it. Maybe somewhere near Middleton

Ron: Agh KP this car ride is going to take so long I can't stand it any longer.

Kim: Calm down Ron. Stop thinking about it, try to thing about other things

Ron: things like what?

Kim: Rooon

James: what is going on back there?

Kim: nothing to worry about dad

James: What's wrong with Wade?

Kim: what should be wrong with him?!

James: You guys haven't been up to anything. Wade would normally offer you missions to do. That's why I'm asking

Kim: Well you are right. I haven't made any thoughts on that.

Ron: Maybe because it's summer and all the evils have a summer break

Kim: Yeah you may be right. I will call Wade later and ask him if there is anything he wants us to do.

Ron: No KP don't call him. I wanna enjoy my summer vacay.

Kim: Ron! At least we could ask him how he has been doing so far

Ron: Oh boy

-later in Middleton-

The Possibles finally arrived in Middleton and they were all exhausted.

Ron: Finally we are back home, this was my longest car ride.

Kim: It wasn't actually that long, you kept thinking about it. That is why it was so long for you Ron

Ron: What about going to Buneo Nacho.

Kim: Ron we just came home

Ann: After bringing your suitcase upstairs maybe you should go with him.

Ron: Thanks Mrs.P. Kim Mrs.P is right. I am waiting for you. Or wait Imma bring your stuff upstairs. Just wait for me here, I'll be right back

Ron took Kim's stuff and rushed upstairs

Kim: Mom why are you doing this?

Ann: Kim I know that you are tired but you guys should spend more time together as long as you have time

Ron: I am back KP, Let's go first to my hause to leave my stuff there and then we can go to Bueno Nacho.

Kim: Bye Mom. Bye Dad

And then Kim and Ron left. Mrs and Mr. Possible were left behind.

Ann: Look at them James. They kinda remind me of us two back in the days when we started dating

Than a smile appeared on Anns face.

James: yeah honey you are right.

Then he put his arms around his wife.

James: Tomorrow is the day. Drakken will come to the space center and he will start to work with me. I think he will suit Franks position perfectly.

Ann: I think so too James.

And they peacefully walked home. James was feeling finally better after the short trip. The smile on Ann's face didn't disappear the whole day.

A/N: I FINALLY MANAGED TO UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER. I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONGEST DELAY EVER. I HAVE HAD THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY DONE, BUT I WASN'T SURE ENOUGH TO PUBLISH IT, BECAUSE I HAD TO GO TRHOUGH IT. 

BY THE WAY I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER BOOK, THAT IS ANOTHER REASON WHY I WAS SO LATE TO PUBLISH A NEW PART.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART.

LOVE YOU ALL❤