Finally! She knows

-at Drakkens liar-

9:00 a.m.

As Drakken wanted to go to the kitchen, he saw that Shego was there again all by herself.
The liar was left empty for them after all of the henchme left since Drakken had stopped with pursuing his plans.

Drakken: Hi Shego

Shego: Hi. Oh by the way I won't be at home this evening I am out with Kim.

Drakken: Oh with Kim. I also won't be here becuase I have to get couple things done.

He had to act like he didn't know what was really going to happen.

Shego: See ya then.

Shego left the kitchen without saying a further word.

Drakken knew why she left the kitchen without talking that much, because she was still mad at his words. Yet he really hoped that she would become smoother this evening.

He kept counting the hours until the evening, his nervosity kept rising and rising. He still didn't know how tot tell her about his feelings.

-Shego's sight-

It was 5p.m. the dinner wasn't that far and Shego didn't know why she had to go with Kim and why she had to wear a dress.

It didn't take her that long to decide what she wanted to wear. She just pulled out a simple green dress out of her closet. As always she would never go wrong with gree. Then she combined that dress with simple bandaged shoes.

It felt weird wearing a dress again after a long time. She actually didn't want to go because she wasn't on a good mood. And she didn't exactly know eithrr why she was on a bar mood like that, but she couldn't say no to Kim.

After an hour of thinking and worriying she left the house.

After she arrived there, it didn't take long until she found Kim's table and sat in front of her. She was surprised, because it didn't seem like an event where a lot of people were invited like Kim told her earlier.

Kim: Hi Shego

Shego: Kim this is weird. Didn't you tell me that this was an event were a lot of people were invited.

Kim: you are right but first we have dinner and later the evening starts.

-Drakken's sight-

The dinner was coming closer. He didn't know what to do. He was so nervous that he felt like fainting.
His whole life he has never done a thing like that.

He was going to ask Shego out.

Chosing his outfit was very easy for him, he just put on his tie.

-Back to Kim and Shego-

Kim: Do you like it here?

Shego: yeah sure but I still wonder how long we have to be here to get to the event?

Kim: It won't take that long. I beg your pardon Shego I have to make a phone call I'll be back. Could you wait here?

Shego: Sure. Just do your thing

Kim: Thank you

Kim walked away until she was out of sight, so that Shego couldn't see her.

Kim: Hey Drakken where are you?

Drakken was waiting at the parking lot where he parked his car to not to be spotted by Shego.