Monique's decision

Since I couldn't upload a new chapter on Friday I wanted to upload a new chapter today.

I hope you like it :)

Kim, Ron, and Monique were sitting in Bueno nacho. Monique suggested meeting up in Bueno Nacho because she had something to reveal.

Monique: How's life goin'?

Ron: I still haven't found the Right College

Kim: Me either 

Ron: And by the way, I am going to a camp next week

Monique: Wait aren't you afraid. 

Ron: Nope not anymore

Kim: Monique let's come to the point, why are we here?

Monique: So guys I found a fashion school and you guys know how much I love Fashion

Ron: and?

Monique: I am going to France, next week

Ron and Kim: What!?!?!

Monique: I know it is crazy, It was also really hard for me but this is the only way that enables me to follow my dreams. 

Kim: What am I going to do without you. Ron said he'll go and then you 

Monique: Kim You'll find another friend believe me

They also planned to go to the cinema to watch the new movie "The crime".

It was almost midnight when the movie ended. Monique had to go home from a different road and Kim and Ron were left alone.

They were Holding Hands whilst they were walking back home. This was a great opportunity for them to talk about stuff that needed to be talked about. (How cute, Isn't it?)

Later when they got to Kim's house, Kim just hugged Ron with thoughts of never seeing him again

Later when they got to Kim's house, Kim just hugged Ron with thoughts of never seeing him again. She's been worried lately because of Ron's decission to go away for a summer camp. Ron was also thinking about how he is going to survive without her. They hugged each other long and Kim's Dad saw from the window and Ron saw him as well, then Mr.Possible smiled at him and Ron smiled back, without making Kim notice it. 

The next morning the Possibles were having breakfast

Mrs.Possible: What did Monique want to tell you?

Kim: Mom she's going to France next week, she's found a fashion school

Mrs.Possible: I am glad she found one

Kim: Mom I am going to be super alone, Ron'll also go 

Mr.Possible: Don't worry Kimberly you have your brothers

Mrs.Possible: Besides your brother you can make new friends, I'm sure

Ron called Kim and asked her if she can keep him company while he had to shop for the summer camp. Kim of course said yes. If it wasn't for shopping she would've asked him anyways if they could spend the time together. Because the summer camp is coming closer and closer. Kim had to get used to being away from Ron because they were going to different colleges, but she couldn't even think about this. First, it was Ron, who made all that drama that It'll be really difficult after the highschool, now it is Kim who is worried. 

As always when Ron need to buy something, the first place that came into his mind was Smarty Mart, just somehow he loved that place. 

Kim: Ron there are other stores to shop

Ron: No Kim Smarty Mart is the best, you can find everything that you need

Almost half an hour later he found the camping supplies that he was looking for. After they stored all the camping supplies in Kim's car they came up with the idea of going to a park. It wasn't the best idea nor exciting but at least they were alone and could spend time together. 

Kim: I hope I don't have to go on a mission alone while you aren't here 

Ron: I hope that for you too. 

Kim: I hope Drakken won't come up with following his nonsense plan

Ron: Kim, he has other things to care about, now he is busy with Shego, don't you remember?

Then they both started laughing again. Thinking About Drakken's interest in Shego makes them laugh every time. They didn't know why but they always had to laugh. 

Out of a sudden, Jim and Tim stood in front of them

Jim: hi sister

Kim: What are you tweebs doing here, are you stalking me?

Tim: No Kim was invited by our friends and we saw you so we just wanted to say hi 

Ron: Hi guys

Jim: Can we join you?

Kim: Okay sure 

The twins also wanted to spend time with Ron before he went to the camp. At some point, the twins and Ron were from the same mind, which made Kim mad, but at the same time, she was also happy about that. What if they were also mean to him like the others. 

Four of them had fun at the park and stayed there almost it was dark.

---The End---

I hope you like this chapter, thank you for reading

Feel free to comment and let me know if there is anything that I can improve

:)