A new life

Today was the day were everything was going to change. After so many years Drakken found a job, which purpose was helping the others and earning money without hurting anyone else.

This didn't worry him that much. He was ready for this big change. He was worried about Shego, because he stopped taking over the world and he didn't need Shego as his assitant anymore.

He was sure that she would leave anyways, as soon as he starts working on Middleton Space Center.

He had to find something, which makes her stay with him.

After thinking for long he decided to get up and get ready.

This time it was different, and he went straight to the kitchen, where he met Shego.

Drakken: Hi Shego. I didn't expect you to be out of bed so early.

Shego: I couldn't sleep Dr.D. how are you by the way? What are your thoughts on today? Are you nervous?

Drakken: I don't know how to feel. It feels weird that I found a job after so many years trying to take over the world.

Shego: oh haha. Well I also need to find a job, because you don't need me anymore.

Drakken: You can still be my assitant if you want.

Shego: There is no need to be your assistant Drew haha
I mean you won't have any evil plans where you'll need me. I will probbably go back to my job as a teacher.

Drakken: Hey wait. Why do you call me Drew?

Shego: haha because you stopped taking over the world and started a new life, like you had back in the day when everybody called you Drew and where you were a good boy.
And she blinked

Drakken: Ha ha ha that's not funny. Imma call you Shayla then. How do you like it?

Shego was shocked hearing her old name. Her eyes started watering, she was about to cry because hearing her old name brought so many bad memories back. And she stood up and left the kitchen without saying anything.

Drakken immediately knew that he shouldn't have said that and he didn't go after her.

-Later at Middleton Space Center-

As Drakken entered the space center Mr.Possible was already waiting for him and welcomed him .

Mr.P: Hello Drew. Nice to see you old friend

D.Drakken: Hi James

Mr.P: I see that you are little stressed.

Dr.D: ahm yeah a little

Mr.P: Drew there is no need to be stressed. Come one I'll show you arround.

After almost an hour James showed him the whole Space Center and the his working place for the coming days.

Mr.P: And? What do you think? You wanna work with me?

Dr.D: I want to be honest. At first I wasn't sure. But now I am really convinced and sure that this place is the best place for me to work.

Mr.P: I am very happy that you decided to work with me but is there anything wrong with you?

Dr.D: why?

Mr.P: you look worried? Come on tell me! What does worry you?

Dr.D: Ahm it's Shego.

Mr.P: Oh I see. Whats wrong?

Dr.D: So I found a job and I don't need any assistant anymore so she knows that.  Therefore she wants to leave me. Better said she wants to move out. I tried to convince her to stay with me but she refused. As you know she is way too cold-hearted and wants to follow her own way.

Mr.P: Well that won't be a problem if you answer my question and be honest with what's going on your head.

Dr.D: Sure

Mr.P: We can help you to make Shego stay with you.

Dr.D: How you gonna do that?

Mr.P: well it is not me, who is going to help you out. Kim and Ron already have a plan: They organized a dinner for you and Shego and wanted me to ask if you would like to go with her.

Dr.D: That's amazing but how will this dinner change her mind and make her stay?

Mr.P: That is your part Drew. You have to talk to her. You have to tell her what you feel. Tell her about what you really feel. Believe me she will understand. She won't be mad. I am sure.

Dr.D: I wanted to tell her for so long but I couldn't. Because I was afraid

Mr.P: You don't have to be afraid believe me.

-Later-

After Kim found out about Drakken she called Ron.

Kim: Hey Ron. Good news.

Ron: Come on just tell me.

Kim: Dad told Drakken about it and he said yes to dinner with Shego. And Dad could also find out that Drakken is in love with Shego.

Ron: That's great. What about Shego.

Kim: now it is my turn. I have to call her after I end the phone call with you.

It was going to be a challenge for her finding an excuse and convince her.

---The End--