Homecoming

---Ron's sight---

It was too much for Ron. He was thinking for days, now he was sure. He was leaving the camp and coming home. The whole Camping Thing was to much for him, He coulnd't make Friends, People were really weird to him. 

He just packed his suitcase and got on the bus.

Ron: Rufus my friend, this is it, I cant take this any longer. Soon we'll be home and you can Play with nana and I can be with Kim as long as I can.

He didn't care about anything he just wanted to see Kim. He missed Middleton so much and of course Bueno Nacho. Because we all know how much he loves Bueno Nacho.
At the same time he felt guilty. Because he always failed at everything, what he was doing without kim. He wanted so damn much to go to the same college as Kim. When Kim was with him then he felt so strong.

---Couple hours later---

As Ron got home his mom was really shocked.

Mrs.S: Ronald what are you doing here?

Ron: Mom it was soo horrible there, they were all so weird. Finally I am home

Than he gave his mom a hug.
He thought that his mom would be really mad at him but she was very happy that he came.

Mrs.S: Ron I am so happy that you came home

Ron: I am also happy. But mom now I have to go to Kim

Finally he made it he was in front of Kim's door. He rang the doorbell and Kim opened the door. Before Kim could say anything Ron pulled Kim to hisself and hugged her so tighly. Like he never wanted to let her go.
They hugged really long. Kim couldn't believe this all, it was like a dream.

Kim: Ron what are you doing here?

Ron: Kim I left the camp. It was horrible. I couldn't stay any longer, that's why I came. I missed you soo much baby

Kim: Ron I missed you too. But you don't know what happened

Ron: what's the matter?

Kim: Dad had a heart attack

Ron: What!!! Is he okay?

Kim: yes he is okay

Ron: let's go and see him. I want to go to him

Kim: Okay lets go

And than Mrs.P came

Mr.P: hi Ron. You came early

Ron: I didn't like it there that's why I came

Kim: Mom are you okay

Mrs.P: yeah I am fine Kimmie I am just tired

She refused to tell Kim anything. She didn't want Kim to be depressed. She was already anxious because of what had happened.

Kim: Mom Ron wants to see dad and now we arw going to visit him.

Mrs.P: how nice of him. Ronald James would be really happy to see you

She smiled at Ron and went inside.

Kim: so let's get into the car and go

As Mrs.P. told them, Mr.P was really pleased about Ron's visit. Now he was glad to know that Kim was not alone anymore.

Later Kim and Ron decided to order some food from Bueno Nacho and eat it somewhere else in the car so that they had space were they were alone.

Kim: Ron I am so happy that you came. I don't know what to do Ron

Ron: Kim I am here with you

Kim: I am so afraid that this is going to happen agai  to my dad.

Ron: KP don't worry so much. I promise you everything will be fine.

He held her hand and he was looking into her green eyes. Now he dared to give her a kiss. They kissed really long.

And than they stared at each other again.
By now Kim new that she has regained her strenght again.
When Ron was by her side anything was possible and she could face anything.

Kim: Ron you are so amazing the way you are. I will love you 'till the last breath I take.

Ron: I love you too Kim. I love you too. I will also love you my entire life. I will always be there for you.

---The End---