I am here with you

Drakken drove as far as he could. He wanted to get rid of all of them as fast as possible.

While he was driving he glanced over Shego and realized how weak the whole situation made her. He has never seen her so weak before. She was always the stronger one. He could also see her smudged make-up under her eyes. Her face was still wet because of the tears.

Drakken arrived at the Lair approximately 1 hour later. He couldn't wake Shego up so he had to carry her all the way up to her room. Well she was a strong and curvy woman and this made it hard for Drakken to lift her up. He wasn't that strong like he appeared from the outside.

He managed to bring Shego to her room and lay her onto her bad and sat next to her. Finally she opened her eyes.

Shego: No I don't want to

She still couldn't get over it and Drakken calmed her down.

Drakken: Pssh Shego you don't have to do anything

Shego: Dr.D where am I and what did happen?

Drakken: You passed out so I brought you here. We're safe they won't find us

Shego: I can't take this

Her eyes watered again, she was about to cry

Drakken: Shego no.

Drakken wiped away her tears

Drakken: Don't cry. I am here with you.

Then all she could do was giving him a smile and reaching for his hand and holding it tight.

Shego: I hate Kim so much I've trusted her

Drakken: No it isn't how it seems

Shego: Wait on whose side are you?

Drakken: Your dump brother forced her even though she said that you don't wanna hear anything. Now forget this.

Shego: whateva

Than they starred at each other until Shego came up with a question.

Shego: Dr.D can I ask you something?

Drakken: Sure

Shego: you have changed so much

Drakken: how?

Shego: you used to be like a statue who had no feelings and to whom only hisself mattered

Drakken: like what? Was I that horrible?

Shego: these days you have become a completely different person. Now u do care about the others and u helped me a lot. I don't know how I would have survived all of this bullsh*t without you.
Why are u like this?

Drakken: ahm I didn't notice.

At this moment he was a little bit ashamed. Now he knew that Shego's realized that he has been treating her differently. This was very uncomfortable and his face started to become red. But he came up whit a question as well.

Drakken: I also want to ask you something

Shego: Yeah

Drakken: Why did you change your name? I mean why do you want everybody to call you Shego instead of Shayla. Back than when we got to know each other you were way to mad when I called you Shayla.

Shego was shocked, she didn't expect this question and didn't know how to answer

Shego: Well Drakken, after I turnt evil I also wanted to let go of a lot of things that had a connection to my past. I completely wanted to start a new life that's why.

Drakken: Oh I see

Shego: I wish my mom was like your mom. I wish she also cared about me. You should go and see her more often.

Drakken: You are right

Shego: And what happened to your dad.

Drakken: He passed away when I was a kid

Shego: I am really sorry I didn't know

Drakken: I don't exactly remeber but mom told me that he had a car accident.

Shego: Do you remember him

Drakken: Yeah I do. but I am also starting to forget his face. I'll better ask my mom I am sure she has lots of pictures of him.

Shego: how lucky. At least your mom liked your dad and she has pictures. My mom has deleted everything about him. She just put a veil over it.

Drakken: Don't worry Shego we will find a picture of him. He maybe has siblings, we can find them and ask them if they have a picture

Shego: Omg yes, I have never made any thoughts on that, you are a genius

Drakken: If you want I can help you to find them

Shego: Would you really do that?

Drakken: Of course

Shego was happy again. She forgot everything what happened so far and hugged Drakken.

Shego: Thank you so much Drakken.Thank you thank you

And than he hugged her back, first time ever he was hugging a woman like that.

All Drakken knew was that Shego's mom was the reason why Shego turnt evil. Because of her she had a diffiucult life and he was ready to help Shego in every single thing.

---The End---

A/N: Another chapter about Drakken and Shego. I hope you liked it