25 💫

It was the morning of the third day of our camping trip and we're all currently packing our stuff to leave.

The events that occurred in the past few days were not as fun as I expected, but I was still grateful for the trip, or maybe for someone.

Someone specifically.

"Let's go" Mia says locking our arms and pulling me towards the bus.

"Did you forget anything?"

"I don't think so" she thought for a moment.

"Oh hold on, I think I forgot something" she says as she lets go of my arm and back to the camping site.

I decided to sit and wait near the bus instead. There were a lot of students waiting as well.

As I was waiting for Mia, a presence stood in front of me, and by her fancy outfit, I already knew who it was.

"Hey nerd"

Charlotte says as she places her sunglasses up to see me better, then continues to stand with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Can you step away? You're blocking the sun" I say, annoyed by her presence.

"Please, you don't have to be so bitter" she started.

"I mean, it's only natural after I took your sweet lover away from you" she laughs to piss me off.

"I'm done talking to you" I say as I stood up, about to leave and stay away from the bitch who keeps getting on my nerves.

Before I could walk past her, she harshly holds my arm, stopping me from walking away.

She looks at me with all seriousness and even a hint of amusement. 

"I know what you've been doing"

I roughly remove my arm from her grasp, not wanting her to lay another finger on me.

"What are you on to?"

"I guess you don't really have feelings for Jay after all. They were all fake weren't they?"

"Don't talk like you know me"

"I know how much time you've been spending with Sunoo" she says. amusement plastered all over her face.

"Looks like someone's obsessed" I say back.

Though that was my reply, her words actually made me think. Did she see us that night? I'm pretty sure no one else was there.

"Jay saw you"

that made me look at her, my mouth slightly agape.

Did Jay see us? I mean, it doesn't matter, we were just sitting. Nothing else.

"Seeing you move on so easily is so interesting to me"  she says smiling.

"Isn't that what you want? for me to give up and have him all to yourself"

She laughs at that. I looked at her, confused at her sudden burst of laughter.

"I don't think you understand" she started.

"Wanting Jay is one thing, but to see you suffer is what I want more than anything" she continues.

I started to get really mad. I wanted to slap that smirk from her face. I want her to feel the amount of wrath and hurt I felt at that moment.

But with Mia being back, I didn't do any of that.

"Is she bothering you?" Mia asks me as she stares fiercely in Charlotte's way.

"No, I'm good. Let's go" I say walking past the girl who is now smiling to herself.

I walked towards the bus's entrance, about to step in.

But before I did, I saw Jay standing not too far from me.

He looked emotionless and I could almost see the agony in his eyes.

Yet, I chose to look away. Ignoring his state as I entered the bus.

Lots of love :)
- ims

HAVE YALL SEEN THE CONCEPT PHOTOS OF BORDER CARNIVAL?? I AM NOT OKAY !!

also, how are you guys? Ramadan Mubarak to my Muslim readers :3

yall are so quiet I'm literally gonna cry 

anyway ily all <33