Character Backgrounds

Elsa Arendelle

Elsa Arendelle is 17 years old. She is a kind, wonderful, and giving person.

If someone threatens her family or friends, she can be the coldest person you've ever met. She is one of the big four girls. She can control ice and snow.

Anna Arendelle

Anna is a bubbly, energetic, feisty, and optimistic girl. She is 16 years old. Anna loves chocolate till the end of time. She loves her sister dearly. They are both cousins of Rapunzel Corona. Anna is awkward and very clumsy. Has a crush on Kristoff Bjorgman.

Rapunzel Corona

Rapunzel is a sweet courageous girl. She can use her hair to heal people.

She is 16 years old. Cousins of the Arendelle sisters. She has a crush on Eugene Fitzherbert.

Merida DonBroch

Merida is a brave and skilled tomboy. She has a bow and arrow that never misses its target. She has three younger brothers that are triplets. She is 17 years old. Has a teeny tiny its bitsy crush on Hiccup (you know the rest)

On to the boys now.

Jackson Overland Frost

Jack is 18 years old. He has a sense of humor, sometimes kind, mostly cocky. Has a little sister named Emma. Leader of the big four boys. Has a crush on Elsa Arendelle, but doesn't want anyone to know about it.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock 111

Hiccup is a nerd and extremely intelligent. Right hand man to Jack Frost. He is 17 years old. Smart, know it all kind of person. Has a crush on Merida DonBroch.

Kristoff Bjorgman

Kristoff is a hardworking, kind and sarcastic guy. He is 17 years old. He has a pet reindeer named Sven. One of the big four guys. Has a crush on Anna Arendelle.

Eugene Fitzherbert

Eugene prefers to be called Flynn Rider. Sly, cunning, and uses a signature face called "The Smolder" that all the ladies fall for. Has a crush on Rapunzel Corona.