Chapter 2: Schooltime

Jack's POV

"Jack, wake up wake up wake up!" My little sister Emma shouted in my ear.I woke up startled." Emma, stop waking me up like that!" I shouted. "Sorry but its the first day of school, just so you know,", she said running out of my room." WHAT?!?!" I screamed. I quickly got dressed in my blue hoodie and brown pants, ran downstairs, grabbed a bagel, and ran out the door getting into the bus. When I got into the bus I saw this girl with platinum blonde hair. Man, was she beautiful-WAIT what am I thinking? I saw her look at me, smile and then look away. guess I'll have to wait until school to know her name.

Elsa's POV

I woke up to the sound of Anna's phone alarm clock beep beep beep beep.

"ANNA SHUT THAT DARN THING OFF!" "Ok ok just stop yelling at me elsa!" Anna said,waking up. I got up and got dressed in a baby blue crop top and black button up shorts with blue flats, put my hair in a fishtail braid, slid down the stair rail, and ate chocolate pancakes with Anna, and all the girls got onto the bus, sitting together. Everyone was chit-chatting, while I was looking out the window.I felt someone looking at me, so I looked and there was this guy looking at me,so I smiled at him and then looked away,turning back to the window. But, I must admit, he was very cute- no I shouldn't be acting like this, its the first day of school.

A/n I'll try to update today xoxoxoxoxo hope★★