Chapter 21

Jack pov

We went to geometry with everyone, and all of us almost got detention. I was the one who accidently screamed when Mer tickled me. Elsa was laughing her butt off, Rapunzel was on the floor, Anna facepalmed, and everyone else was laughing at my goofiness.

I blushed at slid down into my seat. We learned about other useless things that we won't be using in life, and I officially failed geometry. Great, now I'm going to have to ask Elsa to tutor me. It'll be a perfect scenario, a popular boyfriend being taught by his smart girlfriend. I will be the dumbest kid in the group, well, besides Eugene. I heard a muffled voice before a smack shook me out of my thoughts. I winced and yelled, "HEY!!! Who did that?" Everyone pointed at Mer, and she muttered, "traitors."

I punched her arm and she said, "I bet I can beat your sorry butt at archery!" I groaned, because I knew she would beat me. She is one of the strongest girls at this school. Hiccup is never gonna be bored with her. The bell rang, causing me to jump 3 feet in the air. I pretended that I didn't do that, and played it ool. Classic Jack, classic.

Elsa pov

After geometry, I  headed to literature with Hiccup. As we were walking, that firtface Hans came up to me and said, "Hey. Your sister is that chick Anna, right?" I looked at him with a disgusted face and said, "why do you care, Hands?" He looked mad because he knew that I said that on purpose. "Whatever, bye." And with that, I headed to literature.

hello my flowers! i am very sorry for the crappy and short chapter, because i am writing this at 11 pm, and for not updating in a long while, while i was busy with homework. but the good news is that once spring break comes, i wil be updating like crazy!! Happy future spring break everybody!!! Please comment, vote, and share!!! Green Rapunzel, signing off. ^_^ (only my close friends know why i put this face.....) jk. I LOVE THIS FACE!!!! okay, okay, bye everyone!!!