Chapter One: The Move

Elsa's POV

"Ugh, we've been on the plane for hours!" Anna complained. "Anna, we've been here for ten minutes, stop whining!" I said. "If I give you chocolate, will please shut up?" I asked. She nodded. "Fine, it's in my bag over there." I said, pointing at a bag. "YAY CHOCOLATE!" Anna screamed, nearly bursting my eardrums. Well, this is gonna be a long ride.

****Time Skip to Airport****

"Psst, Elsa! Wake up, wake up, wake up, we landed," Anna whispered in my ear."Huh? What? Where?" I said, jolting up. "Haha silly, we've landed," Anna said. "Wow, so this is Burgress," I said awestruck. "And that must be Burgress High," I said pointing to a huge school. "Well, let's wait for aunt Primrose to get here," I said.

****15 minutes later****

Hello girls!" My aunt Primrose greeted us with hugs. "Hiya, Aunty Prim!" Anna exclaimed, hugging her. "Oh girls, I brought someone with me,one second. Just, uh, make yourselves at home!" she said, walking out of the room.

"Um, hi guys! It's been such a long time!" I heard a different voice, and turned around just in time to see Anna tackle poor Rapunzel. Man, her shoulder's going to be dislocated for a while with one of Anna's tackles. I swear, Anna is like a linebacker.

"PUNZIEOMYGOSH!" Anna screamed, tackling Rapunzel. "Hey guys, how're you doing?" She asked."I'm doing great! First, we went on this really awesome plane with like, a million bags of peanuts, and then, Elsa gave me chocolate! It was truly amazing." Anna said excitedly.
"And what about you, Els? Anything special happen?"

"You wouldn't believe how boring our lives are. You're so lucky you don't have to live with us."I replied, resting my chin on my palm.

"Well, then, enough with the negativity, because I want you to meet my friend Merida at the sleepover tonight!" Punzie said jumping up and down excitedly. "Ok, ok, hold on, I'm coming." I said while she grabbed my hand, practicly dragging me.

****Time Skip to Sleepover****

(I can't do her accent so pretend that she's talking scottish)

"Hey, I'm Merida DonBroch." This girl with curly red hair said." I'm Elsa Arendelle" I said, shaking her hand. "Let's play a game!" Anna said, breaking the awkwardness. "Okay, let's play truth or dare. Elsa, you first." Anna said. "Ok, ok." "Truth or dare", she asked. "Dare" I said, feeling courageous. "Ok, I dare you to run outside and say I have a crush on Jack Frost!". So I ran outside saying "I have a crush on Jack Frost!" and then ran back inside. "By the way, who's Jack Frost?" I asked. "You'll see tomorrow at school" Punzie said while she and Merida where laughing their butts off."This better not ruin my reputation, girls", I said while giving them the stink eye. "Omygod its 2 am in the morning let's get some sleep." I said, yawning. "Aww, do we have to go to bed?"Anna whined. "Yes Anna, so you want to look bad for our first impression?" I asked. "Oh god no, goodnight guys." Anna said. "Goodnight" weall said in unision and slept.

A/N sorry for the long chapter this is my first time writing a book I'll try to make them shorter next time. Xoxoxoxoxo Hope