Chapter 7: The Truth Comes Out

Elsas POV.         "Uhh... I pick DARE" he said,looking courageous. "Ok I dare you to kiss Anna for 3 minutes"! I said. He turned beet red,so did Anna. "Go on do it" I said smiling. He took a breath and kissed her for 3 minutes and pulled away. "Good. You know you guys would make a very cute couple.imma make a shipping name for you. I looked at punzie and we had the same expression and shouted"KRISTANNA!!!!" And jumped up and down. Anna facepalmed and Kristoff blushed. "Ok ok next." I said. "Jack is the lucky fellow today!" I said like a host. "Truth or dare" he said "truth" "ok, who do you like in this room?" "Oh elsie after this I'm getting revenge",he said deviously."pleese pouty?" "Fine I like the one and only..........................Elsa Arendelle!" He shouted. I looked like a tomato. "Ok, eugene is next" "truth or dare" I asked. "Ya know dare," he said. "I dare you to go on a date with someone In this room. He took a deep breath and turned to Punzie and said, "punzie, will you go on a date with me?" Punzie looked like a tomato head."sure, why not?" She said and everyone clapped I said "eupunzel!" And they both blushed."last but not least, hiccup. I dare you to kiss merida!" I said rolling on the floor with laughter. "Fine fine I'll kiss her" he said and kissed her. After that wnwayched movies and went to sleep at 2 am.
A/n won't be updating for about 1 hour because of dinner xoxoxoxoxo hope