Chapter 18: Birthday

Punzie pov
Today was my birthday!!! I woke up, got dressed in a purple shirt and grabbed a black jacket, put my hair in a ponytail, and went downstairs. No one was here. I sat down on the couch and cried. My birthday wish was that I wasn't gonna be alone today. I might as well go to mer's house. I called her and she picked up the phone and said," ello? Punzie? What are you doing up so early?" "Wait, what time is it?" I asked her. "Uhh, 3:24 am," " oh! Sorry! God, I woke you up! I'm so sorry. See you later today." Before I could hang up, she said, "punz, by the way, happy birthday, bye." Then she hung up. I felt so special at that moment. I skipped around the house, but then I remembered that my parents where still asleep. I winced, than ran back up to my room to play my xbox. When it was a decent hour, I went over to Elsa's house. Her mom let me in, and I went to Elsa's room. I woke her up by saying, " OH MY GOD!!!!! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!" She shot up like a rocket, got her valubles, and ran to the door, before she realized that I just wanted to get her up. "God, Punzie! You scared me!!" She said, annoyance in her tone. "Sorry!" I said sheepishly. "Oh I'm just giving you a hard time. I know its your special day, so Happy Birthday!!" She said, while dragging me into her walk-in-closet. She made me close my eyes and when she said, "open them up!" I opened my eyes and she had a box in her hands. She gave it to me and I opened it up to see a brand new laptop! I looked so shocked, I was speechless. "But, Elsa, this one costed 300 dollars. You would spend that much on me?" I said, tearing up. She nodded and said, "do you like it? Cause if you don't like it, I could return it and get yo-" she got cut off by me hugging her and saying, "I love it! Its the best present ever!" I was crying. We went to Anna's room and saw her playing Halo with Kristoff. "Hey Anna! Hey Kris! How are you guys?" I asked. She paused the game, and looked at Kris, and they both hugged me and yelled, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUNZIE!!!"
Then, she pulled a cake out of a mini fridge that I didn't even know she had. She gave it to me and said, "well, eat it! Me and Kris spent 3 hours trying to bake that cake, so it better be good". She looked serious, so I tasted it and it really tasted good. "Man, Anna,Kris, this cake is absolutley delicious!" I said and hugged them both. Eugene was there too. Apparently, they planned this. I hugged him and he gave me a present. Iunwrapped it and it was a new iphone. I said, "why do you guys do this for me?" They all said, "we love you, Punzie!" I cried again and hugged them all again. We ate the cake, played halo, then I went home. I saw my parents and hugges them. They said, "happy birthday sweety," and made me my favorite dinner, Hazelnut soup. After dinner, I washed up, put on my pjs, and thought before going to sleep, today was the best day ever.