Chapter 16: Me Too

Elsa pov

I was woken up by that stupid alarm clock again! Remind me to freeze it later. I got up and dressed in floral shorts and a black top. I put my hair into its usual messyness french braid and went downstairs. Anna was wearing a blue skirt, black shirt, and a pick cardigan, while stuffing her face with pancakes."Anna, you're gonna mess up that outfit! Stop wating like a pig!" I said, very queenlike. "Vell um sowy miz bozzy pans!" She said in between mouthfuls. I groaned and dragged Anna to the car before she could mess up that outfit. We went to school and everyone was staring at us like we are unicorns. I wwnt to my locker and got my things before my eyes were covered amd I turned around to see Jack. "Hey, Frosty." I said while he scowled. "Don't call me that Snowflake!" He said angrily. "Why, you gave me a nickname!" I said. "Fine I'll let it slide", he said. I laughed. I went to gym with Anna. She was the fastest to climb the rope." How did you climb that rope so fast?" I asked her. "Kristoff," she said while panting. She learns a lot of stuff from him. After we changed into our regular clothes, we went to the cafeteria and got our lunch. We sat under a shady tree and ate. Merida and Punzie joined us. We all were talking until the boys noticed us and came to sit under the tree. "Hello ladies," Jack said smoothly. "Hello, gents, would you like to sit here with us?" Anna asked. They nodded and sat. Jack sat next to me, Kristoff next to Anna,Merida next to Hiccup, and Punzie next to Eugene. We were all talking until it started to rain. We all managed to run to the school, which Anna and Kristoff were the fastest. We got in and I called my mom to come and pick us all up. Soon, a limo was in front of the school. We all piled in and chatted. Our house is 30 minutes away from the school, so by the time we arrived at home, Anna was asleep, leaning on Kristoff's shoulder, hugging his arm. I myself, was sleeping, but I was sleeping straight up. The maids woke us up and we went inside to change. I changed into pants and a blue shirt. Anna dressed in pants and a baggy shirt which I told her to get into something nicer so she wore a pink blouse. Punzie wore a purple shirt and some pants. Merida was wearing some sweatpants and a red baggy shirt. We watched movies, played t or d, and had a pillow fight. Soon, everyone was asleep, except me and Jack. "Jack, I have to tell you something. I have ice powers." I said, then making a snowflake. "Me too!" He said, then he summoned a stick and made a snow throne to sit on. I motioned him to come outside. I made an ice castle and changed my outfit into a baby blue shimmery dress with a train. He was amazed at the sight. We heard people waking up, so I thawed the castle and changed my dressed back into my outfit. We went back inside and I said," now, who's up for some hot chocolate?" They all nodded and were huddling for warmth. However, Anna was in the kitchen, already making the hot chocolate. We all drank our chocolate, and.then fell asleep on the couch.