Twenty Nine:

Milani
September 8
11:01 am

"I can't believe you really already started buying baby stuff" I told scooter while I laid back in the bed against the pillows, looking at the stuff he showed me

I know the doctors said the beginning of pregnancy was one of the most difficult stages but right now, it completely sucked all the fun out of it at all. I was beyond tired, I couldn't keep anything down but ginger ale and saltine crackers and that was annoying as hell because I was also hungry as fuck. I just wish I could go from being 10 weeks to 40 weeks right now and get this baby out

This morning I felt so bad that I couldn't get out of the bed so I called out of work I've been in the bed ever since and scooter stayed home with me

"Since we got another two months till we probably get to find out what the baby is, I just got neutral color shit" he pulled a bunch of onesies out of the bag and I laughed

"Baby.."

"What? I got too much white ain it?"

"No" I shook my head, laughing and grabbed my cup of ginger ale, drinking from it "but I can already tell how this is gonna go when the baby gets here"

"Whatchu mean?"

"You gone have this baby so spoiled"

"Hell yeah. Especially if it's a lil girl"

"Especially since this gone be our only child cause I swear I'm not doing this again. This shit ain fun" I informed him while sitting the cup back down "and mr lakes was trying so hard to talk me into coming into work when I'm telling this man I literally couldn't move without getting sick. Some men are so inconsiderate when it comes to pregnancy. The just expect this shit to be so easy"

"He should know, shit he gotta daughter"

"That he barely wanted. He only got karma because of Dena.. and the man ain know about London until she was 21.. and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he got at least one more child somewhere because seeing for myself, that man used to be a hoe"

Scooter laughed

"I'm serious baby" I told him while he put his hand on my stomach which hasn't grown at all "his old side chicks always popping up at that office and he be entertaining the hell out of em too. In front of his lil girlfriend Victoria"

"How you know they his old side hoes?"

"You know how side hoes always coming with the subliminals. And I always gotta sit in them weird ass conferences with them and I'm just tryina get my job done but they wanna bring up shit they used to do with him back in '98. Like bitch get his number and talk about that another time. Ion wanna hear that shit"

"I already told you, you ain gotta work.. especially now that you pregnant"

"I know but scooter I love what I do. Even though I can't stand where I work. And that's really what's keeping me there"

"And I understand that but shit, Lani ion need you stressin"

I sighed picked up one of the onesies "I can't even believe we bout to have a baby"

"You did tell Kay, right?"

"Yeah I told her two weeks ago. She the only one that I told though"

"I'm surprised you ain tell MJ"

"Cause I was still reallll early and I ain wanted to jinx nothing"

"Nah our baby gone be perfectly fine"