Fourty:

Arielle
December 8
2:20 pm

"I swear if I could live out here, I would" I told meechie while we walked down the beach

"Why you act like you still can't?"

"It's a good idea until you remember all the flooding, hurricanes, volcanoes, tsunamis and earthquakes they have"

"Ain shit wrong with a lil bit of extra water"

I looked at him and he laughed

"Okay well YOU stay out here"

"If I'm staying YOU staying too"

"Who?" I shook my head "you gone text me where I'm at and ima tell you I'm on the plane back home"

"I'll shoot that fuckin plane down"

"Not you threatening to shoot a plane down over little ol me"

"Cause you stuck fa life"

I smiled while meechie moved behind me, hugging my waist from behind.

"You know... I thought you and Kay were real brother and sister when me and you first got together?"

"Why?"

I shrugged "ion know.. I guess it was just me seeing how close y'all are. You'd think y'all knew each other forever"

"Well we ain blood but that's my lil sister for life. Shit, I'm closer to Kay than my real sisters"

"What about you and bri?"

"Hell yeah.. I always had bri since she was pregnant with jr. Even though we used to be clowning her and shy all the time she knew we was there for her no matter what"

"I low key thought bri wasn't gonna like me for some reason"

"Cause she look mean as hell?"

I nodded while we continued walking

"Bri just be lookin like that but shit, she nicer than Kay. The only thing is she just ain that big on making friends"

"Ion know why not. Bri cool as hell"

"Yeah. Bri cool as hell but she don't trust nobody. So many people did her dirty, especially these bitches. Ion even think I can name one female other than you and Kay that Bri was close with that either fucked shy or tried to"

"And that's fucked up" I sucked my teeth. I hate that Bri even had to deal with some shit like that, but I'm just glad shy changed for her because Bri is a sweet ass girl and she deserves the best

"Well why don't Kay's sister like bri so much.. because her and Kay close?" I asked while he rested his chin on my shoulder

"To be honest. Ion even think it's that..I do know some years ago that shy tried to talk to lani and shit, and lani was entertaining his ass back so I feel like they probably fucked around or some. Shy ain ever said if he did or not but I know my bro, I'm sure he fucked"

I shook my head "I honestly think that was one of my biggest fears when it comes to a relationship, cheating. And I'm not even talking about you know.. bri and shy or whatever cause I can't speak on what I don't know. And plus I can't call her stupid or anything cause ion even know what I would do if I was in that position cause I've never been in it"

"That's what I be sayin sometimes.. we never know but shit, you ain gone have to worry bout going through no shot like that wimme. Ion play like that"

"You better not cause even though I said I'll never know what I'll do..  remember I still know how to use a knife. I'll cut that ass up like a thanksgiving turkey"