Fifty Five:

Karma
March 10
6:44 am

"Momma! Ma! Ma!" Kyran constantly yelled as he sat in his high chair, as supposed to be eating. I guess Hendrix got annoyed with him, even though he was already in his feelings for some reason this morning

"Shut up ky" he rudely said while covering his ears

"Hey. You ain gotta be rude"

Hendrix frowned up his face and looked down at his food, resting his chin in his hand

"Fix ya face. What's wrong witchu?"

"I not want school momma"

"Well you gotta go. You'll get used to it. Shit, you got 12 plus years of going"

"That's a long time" jr, who sat at the table as well, said

"You too. Y'all just getting started"

"Well I like my school. My teacher got a big butt" jr said which made me turn to look at him

"That's all you notice? Her butt?"

"It's big"

I laughed, shaking my head and ate a piece of bacon while kinsley walked into the kitchen holding her cup filled with apple juice and benji followed behind her

"You ain going to work today?" Benji asked, being that I didn't have on my work clothes and I shook my head

"Nope. I got some stuff I need to get done today"

"Like what?"

He walked up behind me and grabbed a piece of bacon off of my plate

"I gotta go talk to people bout some stuff, run a couple of errands..."

"Ion whatchu talkin to lani. Hell no cause if her nigga say some shit to you, I ain doing no talkin"

"Ain nobody worried bout scooter. Lani was disrespecting to my momma dimitri. My momma! And ion play bout my momma. I ain gone do too much cause she pregnant. But ima let her know that that shit wasn't cool and she ain got shit to say to me or my family ever again. And that's on my kids"

"Hell nah. You better go have another baby with some other nigga and put it on that baby. Don't put shit on my kids cause you know yo ass too forgiving"

"I am.. but at a certain point you gotta draw the line. We squashed whatever the issue was the first time when she tried to call me out about spending more time with bri or whatever and everything was good. But she wanted to hold unnecessary grudges, start problems and went from cutting me off for no reason to disrespecting my momma. I'm glad scooter making her happy and I hope it stay that way because he causing her to lose the people that love her just because he feel some type of way"

"Ight then. But if that nigga say a word ima fuck him up"

I turned around to face him, leaning back on the counter "I will let you know dimitri"

"I ain playing"

" I know you not...that's why I love you" I said to him as I hugged his neck and kissed him "I might go get bri and spend the day with her.. might get Ari too depending on how she feel"

"Well you can take jr home then"

"He can come, but I was gone stop by lani first"

"Nah, never mind then" Benji shook his head

"Why he can't ride?"

"He don't need no more negativity around him"

"Alright then. Well when you drop him off, tell bri to go ahead and get her and Brielle dressed. Ima take Kinsley and you can keep your son for the day while Hendrix at school"