Fourty Two:

Karma
December 18
2:40 pm

"I'm so excited my niecey Pooh come home in 2 weeks" I smiled while me and bri finally sat down on the floor in Brielle's room, just finishing with putting her stuff up completely and bri let out an exhausted sigh

"Girl I'm so ready for my baby to get here. I hate leaving her at that hospital by herself. Make me feel like a bad momma"

"Girl bye. You are FAR from a bad mother"

"Let my momma tell it, I am"

I looked at her some type of way "Brionna. No disrespect to your momma but fuck that lady. Stop letting her get to you"

"I try not to but sometimes I be thinking maybe she right. I got people out here threatening my sons life... and shy pissed as hell about that"

"Meanwhile benji been too nonchalant about it"

"A nonchalant benji is not a good benji"

"I know... that's why I'm low key worried"

"He ain started being strict on where you go or nothing?"

"Not really. But it's like he checks my location damn near every 5 minutes or something. Watch this"

I grabbed my phone and turned off my location then sat it on my lap

"It won't be long before he call me"

"Now why you wanna play witcho life like that cause you know benji will kill you"

As soon as she said that my phone started ringing from a FaceTime call from benji so I answered it

"Aye. Put yo face in the camera" benji told me and I groaned while bri laughed

"Go ahead and put ya face in the camera karma"

"Bitch fuck you" I told bri while picking up the phone and looked in the camera "yes dimitri"

"Why the fuck you turn yo location off?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"Act stupid if you want. Turn that shit back on before I pull up back over there and choke slam yo ass"

"You been threatening to choke slam me for almost 4 years now"

"Well you gone catch that shit today. Turn yo location back on!"

"I'm about to. Calm down"

"Do that shit right now"

"I'm doing it" I told him while I turned my location back on "there.. you happy now?"

"Very. Now turn that shit off again and ima kick yo ass"

"Okay. I'm sorry daddy"

He looked down in the camera and shook his head "I'm bout to hang up this phone. We'll be over there in a minute"

"Okay baby. I love you"

"I love you too"

I hung up the phone and sat the phone down again

"They better not be up to no good when they got Kyran, jr and Hendrix with them"

"You know who we talkin bout right? Girl they do not care. The minute kj did what he did, fucking with kyran's shit and started threatening them..."

"These boys finally started getting everything they wanted"

"Yeah and people hate to see them winning but you know, sometimes you can't just completely escape the street life. And ion know why kj tryina play with them like that. The shit you doing is the same shit your cousin did and look at her now