Fifty Eight:

Meechie
March 22
10:25 am

"Ari gone kill me" I laughed to myself while I picked up the bottle warmer

I can't even act like I'm not happy as fuck bout this baby and I might be overdoing shit right now but ion really care. I'm bout to spoil the hell outta my baby. Ari too but mostly my child

"Fifty dollars to warm a damn bottle" I shook my head but still walked off with it cause I was still gone but it but shit, target expensive as hell. Should've went to Walmart... or damn Amazon

As soon as I walked off I ran right into lani, who pushed a shopping cart by herself looking like she was ready to drop that baby at any minute

"Meechie.. hey"

"Don't hey Meechie me"

"What I do?"

I gave her a look and she rolled her eyes

"Don't even start. Bye" she said as she walked off but I grabbed her by her ponytail

"Bring yo fat ass back"

"Oww! You putting yo hands on a pregnant woman"

"Yo stomach pregnant. That's it" I told her and she crossed her arms

"Forreal though lani. And you know ion ever be serious but ima be right now. I'm disappointed in you. I known you since middle school and Kay. Fuck the blood shit, that's my sister and all of us watched y'all grow close over the past five years and now you throwing that shit away for scooter. Lame ass scooter at that"

She twisted her lips to the side while looking to her left

"I didn't even want it to get this far to be honest"

"But it did. And not only that but lani you was disrespectful to Dena. The same lady that let you live in her house and helped you when she ain really have to. You told her she wasn't a real momma but name one of us that she turned away when we needed some kinda motherly love. And I'm just being honest. That was some ungrateful shit you did and I can't be mad at Kay for how she feel because that's her momma"

"I know that and honestly I regret what I said because it came out the wrong way but she didn't have to physically carry Kay so she won't understand the pains and stuff that I feel"

"She a doctor ain it? And shit, she helped Kay"

"I wasn't thinking about it like that"

"You wasn't thinking at all and ima need you to start cause no matter how mad y'all are with each other, you and Kay sisters and I know y'all still love each other. And shouldn't nobody had come in between y'all. Especially not no damn scooter"

"Well-"

"And don't try to blame shit on my boy. Benji ain had shit to do with nothing this time. This started cause you got some kinda problem with bri. For what? Ion know cause one thing bout bri is no matter all the crazy shit she done, she ain ever didn't something unless she was provoked"

"No. Bri act like she gotta issue with the world because of shy"

"Bri ain ever had no issue with nobody other than shy. Do she trust people, no and you see why. But as far as having problems with people, bri ain ever went after nobody bout shy. It was always shy that she fought with. And if you ever tried to talk to her like an adult you would know that. And if bri ain like you, you think she would hang round you all these years"

"Well she seemed like she had a problem. She always stayed up under Kay ass pulling Kay off, whispering and shit"

"Cause she Kay friend. Y'all was just associates cause y'all had a mutual friend. It's not like y'all did shit together with just the two of y'all. Y'all really only was around each other when y'all came together for something Kay did"