ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹one.

it was only just the end of autumn, but the days were already getting shorter and the nights longer. i snuggled into my scarf and pulled my jacket over my pale fingertips, cold breezes from the passing cars nipping at my freezing skin. my best friends felix and jisung, my older brother chan and his boyfriend seungmin were all walking home alongside me. 

after the summer holidays, life had pretty much gone back to normal. chan was studying in university to become an actor, but he still came home twice a week, on wednesdays and for the whole weekend. seungmin would always come home with him, and i considered him as one of the family. he was studying law, and he was passionate in his dream to become a lawyer. i want to become a teacher, preferably for younger kids. i love kids. my best friends felix and jisung don't really get it, they say kids freak them out, but i just think they're cute. 

"w-what homework d-do we have for tomorrow?" felix asked, shivering vehemently from under his beanie. "i s-still can't believe you had the audacity t-to refuse my p-proposal, jeongin."

i pulled my scarf down from my nose, so that my answer wouldn't be muffled. "i'm too young to get married, lixie. but when we're old and still lonely, i'll accept your proposal, but only for the tax benefits and your cooking. and it's english and history," i replied, "it shouldn't take too long for you."

"don't worry bubs, i'll help you with it," chan promised, fluffing my hair up with his hand. chan loved learning languages, and during his studies he'd learnt to speak english and spanish fluently. 

"thanks," i smiled up to him, and readjusted the bag strap digging into my shoulder. 

"is it heavy?" he asked, and i nodded. "i'll take it from you then," he reached over to shift the heavy bag from my shoulder to his, but an even heavier mass crashed into me, sending me and my bag hurtling away.

my brain immediately registered three things: 1) i was lying on the cold, hard pavement — ew, who knows how many rats have been peeing there —, 2) a skateboarder had crashed into me, and his skateboard was lying on the road a few meters away, 3) he was hella ho—cute! i meant cute i meant cute i meant cute—

"sorrysorrysorry," the boy who'd knocked me over quickly lifted me up and set me back onto my feet, then awkwardly patted my shoulder and ran off with his skateboard. he did a few tricky-looking turns and soon disappeared from sight, quickly followed by his two other skater friends.

"baby are you okay?" chan frantically checked me over whilst seungmin picked up my bag. 

"y-yeah, i'm fine," i blinked and dusted myself off, "i'm just a little shaken up. i'll be fine in a minute."

"that was quite a fall you had there, baby bread," jisung squeezed my hand, then turned to felix, "did you see who that was?"

"yep!" felix squealed, "hyunjin and his friends! they're so hot," he gushed.

"i know right," jisung was jumping up and down in delight.

"i'm fine guys, don't worry about me," i smiled, and they all took that as a signal to keep walking home. 

i wonder when we'll meet again, skater boy. 

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

hello there, citizen of this planet

my name is hannah, (call me han or rat or whatever  you want)

i have summoned you here to give you an important task

if you fail, then you're an idiot

𓆉 this is michelangelo 

you need to take care of him now