Ꞌꞌ🐼ꞌꞋ⩇⩇ ‹‹🎬››nineteen.

seoul_gossip has posted!

view//dismiss

recently, there has been a mystery running rife through our high school, and i'm proud to present to you the full details. 

it's no secret that our high school's cutie was sexually assaulted by no other than min yoongi this very monday, and everyone has been scrambling for answers to their many questions, after jeongin's sudden disappearance from school life. 

my undercover team have been working very hard to bring you some answers, and here they are. 

where is jeongin? no one knows for sure, but an educated guess would be at home, with his older brother and his boyfriend, who both study at our university. 

why hasn't he come back to school yet?  this one's kinda obvious to whoever's seen yoongi and his gang prowling through the corridors. 

another interesting piece of information that i have acquired is this: hwang hyunjin, the hottest guy to have ever set foot into our school, was spotted entering and leaving on several occasions jeongin's house. could we have a new couple? how is hyunjin involved with all of this?

well, hyunjin saved jeongin from yoongi by punching the little guy out, although he didn't leave unscathed himself. have the two boys grown closer in the peace and quiet of jeongin's home? are we missing out on some tea?

for now, there's not much we can do to help our absent comrade, but we can spread awareness. 

comment your thoughts down below and let us know how you feel!

le_swag this isn't right, someone's gotta cancel this bitch 

ur_moms_facebook_friend  #justiceforjeongin seoul_gossip you can't just freaking leak his whereabouts to yoongi wtf is this bs 

soonie #justiceforjeongin

doongie #justiceforjeongin

dori they need evidence for the case #justiceforjeongin

soobindolphincult #justicefordolphin shi-

[replying to dori] ifoundnemo what about the cctv? #justiceforjeongin 

[replying to ifoundnemo] dori  we need to get the principal or someone to leak it #justiceforjeongin

[replying to dori] imabanana maybe not leak it, but at least hand it over to jeongin #justiceforjeongin

b1tch_l4s4gn4  #justiceforjeongin

i looked up from my phone. chan was right, people were going crazy about it. 

maybe there was hope after all. 

but that didn't change the fact that hyunjin was dealing with incredible risks by defending me. 

i'm still debating wether it's fair to let him do this, but i already know what his answer would be. 

"no," hyunjin crossed his arms, back at the table with everyone else around, "i'm doing this. you deserve it and so much more. i don't care if i have to go to jail for it, at least i won't have to pay rent there."

"yeah but the food is shit," felix said, twisting a blonde lock around his index. 

"how would you know, dork," jisung taunted him.

"because i watch stuff on netflix," felix retorted. 

"yeah but you've never actually been there," sung countered deftly. 

"as if you have," lix poked his tongue at him. 

"we literally watched paddington together— 

"how dare you—

"okay okay we get it your soulmates but can you shut the quack up this is not doing any favours to my headache," seungmin sassed, bent over his folders. 

the twins stared at him for a couple of seconds then turned back to each other. 

"we'll settle this later," jisung concluded. 

"mate, do you wanna take it outside? you wanna fight me or something?"

"now that, i'd pay to see that," chan laughed heartily. 

"yeah, just go cuddle on the couch or something," seungmin went on. 

"cuddles?" felix head perked up. 

"okay," jisung took his hand and they sat together on the sofa. 

"have you seen this post?" i asked the boys, showing them my phone.

"felix stop chewing my hair," jisung mumbled from the couch. 

"this is good," seungmin nodded, "but what would make them even more determined to help us?"

"a statement from innie?" chan asked, coming back from the kitchen with fruit juice for everyone.

"or a statement from you," seungmin added, siping the juice daintily. 

"i think it's better if it comes right from jeongin," hyunjin said, squeezing his hands together, "because if it comes directly from him, it might have a bigger impact."

"mhmm," chan nodded, "that makes more sense."

"right," seungmin pulled out a piece of scrap paper, "let's start. who's good at korean here?"

"not meh," the twins screeched in unison, "itzaaaaayyy!"

"that's a lie, you guys got decent grades on the last test!" chan retorted. 

"that's because we cheated, silly," felix winked, brushing his hair back with a hand. 

"whatever," i interrupted them, "let's just write this and post it already."

"okay," seungmin sighed, "give me a moment, i'll write it, and then you can tell me what you think. is that okay with you?"

"yep," i gave him a quick hug and pranced off to the kitchen, hyunjin trailing awkwardly behind me. 

"once all of this is over," i took biscuits out of the cupboard, "we should go to the beach, and have a barbecue, and watch the sun set."

"the beach?" he asked, brown eyes wide. "which one?"

"oh, i don't know, any will do," i sighed dreamily, pondering on all the fun things we could do. 

"or we could go for a hike, in the mountains," he suggested, following me out to the living room. 

i set the biscuits down onto the table for seungmin, and sat down onto the sofa with hyunjin. "yeah, that would be cool."

"let's watch something," felix grabbed the remote and swiped through movies and series.

i zoned out a little whilst we watched enola holmes, and i leaned against hyunjin's side, both of us covering in a blanket. when the movie ended and the credits started rolling, i saw that chan and seungmin had joined us on the sofa. 

"is it finished?" i asked them, and seungmin nodded. 

"yeah, you want to see it?"

Ꞌꞌ🐼ꞌꞋ⩇⩇ ‹‹🎬››

yo

i am so sorry for those usernames the creative juices just weren't flowing today i guess 

love you lotsss <3 

gUeSs wHo LovES yOu