⋐🔥⋑ 𖥸 ࿔*: ࿊‧₊˚four.

as expected, gossip ran wild both in school, and online. 

today was the day.

felix and jisung had slept over last night, and we were now helping with the last minute preparations. chan and seungmin had placed all the drinks on the dining room table, along with snacks and sweets. outside, bean bags and deck chairs were laid out and fairy lights were strung, giving it a cosy atmosphere. the pool lights were on, lighting the whole area up. 

"the guests will start arriving soon," chan reminded me, and i nodded. 

i was wearing a brand new outfit that felix and jisung had bought with me on friday night: a white shirt with black markings, leather pants, a few gold necklaces, topped off with tinted sunglasses. when we were at the mall, they spotted a ridiculously expensive faux fur coat, and they were convinced it would complete my look. i tried it on for fun, giggling at how i almost floated in it. i refused to buy it, but they still did anyway and gave it to me afterwards. the whole bus ride home jisung complimented the fur coat, saying how it really looked good on me, that it brought attention to my lithe frame but also showcased my shoulders. 

they'd both decided to wear matching skirts and fishnets, along with crop tops and doc martens, and they both looked simply stunning. felix waved me over, jisung at his side.

"i'm so excited!" he squealed, and i couldn't help but nod in agreement. 

"same, i can't wait to see if he'll be here!" 

not long after, the doorbell rang, and all three of us dashed to open the door wide, and stepped aside to welcome chan's friends from uni: jackson and mark. 

chan came over to say hi, and they all went over to the lounge to chat. 

more and more guests were coming in now, and i recognized a few: hwang yeji, (she was in our year) her friends ryujin, chaeryeong, lia and yuna. they were an extremely popular group of friends, and if they were here, it was almost guaranteed many others would come over. they definitely weren't your stereotypical mean girl group, in fact, they were always kind and warm-hearted. ryujin was in our class, and i'd paired up with her multiple times for projects or presentations, as we lived close by and our mums were friends. 

people were pouring into the driveway and through the door now, and before i knew it, the house was filled with people. i recognized most of the students from school, even though i didn't know all their names. nevertheless, many of the  people that were entering my home were complete strangers. it was a little worrying, but if anything happened, chan would protect me. 

my skater boy still wasn't here, so i decided to give up for a while and besiege   the buffet. 

"he's not here?" felix guessed, clutching a solo cup filled with soda. 

"not yet," i corrected him, munching on some chips. 

"mmhmm," he gulped the remainder of his drink and headed over to the dance floor, where jisung was managing the playlist.

i followed him, and as soon as i was by jisung's side, he bombarded me with questions: "kick it or make a wish? should i play the original or the english version? which playlist is better? i'm not sure...which one? they might not like these songs—

"don't worry about it sungie, just relax," i patted his head and he smiled weakly in return. 

he finally settled on kick it, and as soon as the first notes poured out of the speakers, people gathered onto the dance floor. i spotted felix and made a beeline for him, and together we attempted to dance the choreo as best as we could. after a couple of intense songs, i had to take a break and a drink. my mouth was parched and my head was spinning a little. a glass of cool water brought me back to my senses and my vision cleared. 

so far, so good.

he hasn't turned up yet, but apart from that slight detail, the party is going pretty smoothly. my friends are killing it on the dance floor, no one had thrown up on the sofa yet, no one had fallen into the pool, i'd say things are looking good. for now.

felix had rushed back to the dj's table and was fiddling with the playlist, and love talk started playing. i grinned at felix and he simply nodded his chin towards the doorway. 

and that's when i saw him

standing there. looking like an unearthly being. 

i can hear it callin'

loving the way you wanna talk

⋐🔥⋑ 𖥸 ࿔*: ࿊‧₊˚

ay yo it's fridayyy

how was your day/night? 

how's michelangelo? 

i was hoping we could plan a holiday for him, so i'm gonna need you to pick a destination and plan all our activities, and dw about the money i've gotchu, i have plenty of monopoly moneh to spare 🤡 

yessss that's right bebe i'm taking you and michelangelo with me on a trip let's goooo

and if the security guards at the airport don't let us pass bc of covid we'll just feed them to michelangelo :)))))))))))))