⟢˖⁺ 👑⋆ ୭ 🦊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⍤nine.

[a/n: i found this jilix fan art the other day and it's so freaking cute i had to put it somewhere, credits to Elly_Mii on twitter]

i spun around in front of the mirror one last time, loving the way the black skirt fluttered around my waist. 

i was wearing an outfit jisung and felix had put together for me last night:  a striped shirt, a pleated black skirt supported by thin leather suspenders, with my favorite pair of doc martens. 

i grabbed my school bag and raced down the stairs. chan and seungmin were just getting ready to leave for uni, their own bags over their shoulders. 

"hi, jeong—wow, you look amazing!" seungmin gasped, his eyes wide. 

"thanks!" i gave both of them a quick hug, chan handed me my lunch box, and i ran out the door waving: "bye hyungs, i love you, see you wednesday!" 

on my way to school, i met up with felix and jisung. they were both waiting for me in their outfits: felix was wearing a pretty pink skirt with a t-shirt and knee-high socks; and jisung was wearing a skirt that was part-denim short, and an oversized sweater. 

"oh my gosh innie," lix squealed, making me spin around for him to see. 

"we look so cool," jisung giggled and hugged both us tightly, squeezing us both to death. 

"let's gooooo!" we charged towards the school gates, our bags thumping against our backs. 

minho, changbin and you know who were sitting on the steps in front of the school entrance. as soon as minho saw jisung, his whole face lit up, and jisung darted up to him with a beaming smile. 

"hi," minho purred, eyes roaming from his pale legs to his raven hair, "you look good."

jisung giggled and hugged himself shyly, blush creeping across his cheeks, "you do too."

"why am i still here," felix snarked sassily, hand on his hip.

"just to suffer," i completed dramatically.

felix nudged me and whispered: "i don't think he's seen you yet, let's walk past him on our way to class."

i cackled mischievously, "good idea!"

arm in arm, we sashayed up the steps towards where hyunjin and changbin were sitting. hyunjin noticed me immediately, his head swivelling around to stare at me. felix and i giggled and sauntered up the steps, chattering away like sparrows. 

"he definitely saw you then," felix gushed once we were out of earshot. 

"he wasn't the only one staring, did you see changbin? he was gawking at you, like he could devour you with his eyes," i stretched my eyes open with my fingers, making lix laugh even more. 

"unlike someone," he glanced meaningfully at jisung, "i'm not desperate for d—

"no," i plugged my ears, "i'm too young for this, let me enjoy my childhood in peace, please and thank you, i love you with all my pure angel heart, but this is a violation."

"as i was saying," felix continued as if he hadn't heard what i'd just said, "there's nothing between changbin and me. i already have you two to handle, i can't manage a boyfriend on the side too!"

"sungie can—

"oh my god why can't you just take the freaking c0mpLimEnT," he screeched, shaking me jokingly. 

"was it even a compliment?" i teased him, poking his side. 

he huffed, and crossed his arms, "shut up. i love you."

"you will never be able to stay mad at me," i busted out my best everlasting laugh. 

"let's just abandon jisung with minho and get to class," lix dragged me away. 

i couldn't help but notice that hyunjin was still sneaking glances at me. 

⟢˖⁺ 👑⋆ ୭ 🦊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹⍤

guess who's back againnn

let's teach the get cool dance to michelangelo 

and then all dance it together 

🤙🤙 get cooooool~ 

i love youuu <3 

stay hydrated folks 

and stay strong, only three more days until the weekend :D